Mr Captain / XAUUSD BIG LOTS VIP - dont use for account management!

2020hindsight

Recruit
Hi all - a warning about the guy calling himself Mr Captain and runs the signal group XAUUSD BIG LOTS VIP

His group seems OK, fairly good signals, but like a fool I let him trade a small account (fortunately he was only trading recent profits). He placed a few shorts on gold, then on a $240 balance, a half a lot short - I messaged him and even showed him the 1day trend gold had just bounced off, he was adamant it was going down and the blew the account.

Then he had the cheek to say he was creating a new VIP group and he expected me to pay for that - I told him he owed me so should give it for free and he refused.

No risk management whatsoever - avoid at all costs!!!!

Also runs the group FX PIPS MEKER (lol)

Hi all - a warning about the guy calling himself Mr Captain and runs the signal group XAUUSD BIG LOTS VIP

His group seems OK, fairly good signals, but like a fool I let him trade a small account (fortunately he was only trading recent profits). He placed a few shorts on gold, then on a $240 balance, a half a lot short - I messaged him and even showed him the 1day trend gold had just bounced off, he was adamant it was going down and the blew the account.

Then he had the cheek to say he was creating a new VIP group and he expected me to pay for that - I told him he owed me so should give it for free and he refused.

No risk management whatsoever - avoid at all costs!!!!

Also runs the group FX PIPS MEKER (lol)
Thanks for the heads up, its FB or the Telegram channel?

Back