mr50Pips Telegram Group Kent Danial Ost - SCAMMER ALERT

Nat Rose

Recruit
I got in touch with Kent Daniel Ost while using Telegram app where whole bunch of different Forex Trading scammers exist. First this person "Kent Ost" who manage a group called Mr50Pips, asked for my Forex account details. Then once he exploded all my account he explained to me that they have a MTF (Mutual Fund) where I can invest USD300-600 in a 3 months contract which I attached. They sent me a contract after I send them first USD300. The I again sent another $300 to make it a $600 as they were promising the returns of 8% from the overall profit. However, couple of days after that the person went totally blank and no responses. I have attached transfer receipts with this. He asked me to pay to this persons account name "Mehbub Alam" which the account details are on the receipts attached connected with FOREXPUNDIT.

When the day that I should be receiving my first return as they promised, when I msg him, he just cleared the whole telegram chat messages and no replies on mobile either.

This is a disgusting way of stealing money from innocent people.

SCAMMER INFORMATION:
Name : Kent Daniel Ost
Phone : +46739593533
Email; ForexPundit8066@gmail.com
Address: Tullslatten 19 KALMAR, 39233 SWEDEN

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    352.9 KB · Views: 2
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 2
  • 13.JPG
    13.JPG
    140.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 14.JPG
    14.JPG
    146 KB · Views: 2
The guy is now appeared to be in a different channel name in Telegram. Before in Mr50Pips he had his name as KentOst. now he is KentDaniel. Even he deleted all chat history in telegram, I do have all with me as I had this suspicious feeling when I wasn't getting responses from him. So I exported the full chat to keep as a proof.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    20.5 KB · Views: 3
I got in touch with Kent Daniel Ost while using Telegram app where whole bunch of different Forex Trading scammers exist. First this person "Kent Ost" who manage a group called Mr50Pips, asked for my Forex account details. Then once he exploded all my account he explained to me that they have a MTF (Mutual Fund) where I can invest USD300-600 in a 3 months contract which I attached. They sent me a contract after I send them first USD300. The I again sent another $300 to make it a $600 as they were promising the returns of 8% from the overall profit. However, couple of days after that the person went totally blank and no responses. I have attached transfer receipts with this. He asked me to pay to this persons account name "Mehbub Alam" which the account details are on the receipts attached connected with FOREXPUNDIT.

When the day that I should be receiving my first return as they promised, when I msg him, he just cleared the whole telegram chat messages and no replies on mobile either.

This is a disgusting way of stealing money from innocent people.

SCAMMER INFORMATION:
Name : Kent Daniel Ost
Phone : +46739593533
Email; ForexPundit8066@gmail.com
Address: Tullslatten 19 KALMAR, 39233 SWEDEN
Here you go Important notice for Telegram/Instagram Victims.

Back