• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MRNBot.com (David Morris)

General discussions of a financial company
I tried this EA for about a week. I did email support about the EA not trading and they said that it should be set for 24 hour trading. I got nearly nothing up or down for a few days and then I realized that the EA was risking 10% of equity per trade to make nearly nothing(-$1 to +$4). I did get all my money back without any problems.

Last edited:
I've bought up to MRN-Ultimate and sent at least 15 emails to info@mrnbot.com
but didn't get a single answer. I can't even access my members area to generate robotkeys, since the button to do so is overlayed by other ads.
Did anyone get any reply??

MRN Bot Advanced

I tried it and regretted it. Traded infrequently, tied to only a few pairs. When it did trade, lost. Fortunately it was a demo account. I tried contacting David Morris (who touted the system) no replies, several times.

Clickbank was true to their word, full refund issued.

bot scam alert

MRNbot is touted as a great EA
SAVE YOUR MONEY
in my exp.it wasted my time it never worked and to top it off the newsletter /updates is a farce. Make sure you ask for your money back on this one.It makes money only for the people and affiliates selling this garbage.

Back