Mrs. Trader Wife

I'm so disappointed. I saw the subject line and was hoping that someone had finally tracked down the legendary Mrs. Watanabe. For those who don't know, she's supposed to be a Japanese housewife who made a fortune trading forex.

I've told my wife time and time again that with my skills and knowledge, and anyone else's, as in other than my, luck, you'd make way more than I do.

i 100% agree chaps women just dont like lookign at both sides of the coin

on one they enjoy the money but mine doesnt like me spending so muuch time in front of the charts

i cant win lol

the fight if she closed my chart window out

reprint from the General Forex Talk forum. If I delete it there will it still stay here??

This will be deleted later:
I have a date with a piece of machinery that I am primping for sale. We have been in a two day all nighter. My human woman is pissed. Other that me being in the garage, she moan's about my 15 second looks at the charts and the fight if she closed my chart window out..
it's how i don't look at the chart's that make's me look forward to coming back (plug that into your every day life).

Good luck to all!
{Luck is where preparation meet’s opportunity}

I have spent more time and money on that machine than any wife. It literally and factually cost more than the wives minivan. I paid 1 - 2 worker’s out of ten workers, every day for 11 years to tend and feed it for what it does. Now she is jealous of how I want to fix it up to sell it. Isn’t that like getting your children married off to another life???

Last edited:
I'm struggling too bro...wife is beating market watching recently...
I'm taking it as a bullish indicator for waiting until trades are just outrageously obvious before getting involved.

Seriously, I'm not making light of your pain.
I swear that about 80% of my forex losses are a direct result of my girl....She's considerate when it's too late, and inconsiderate when it's opportune...

Remember to think about your expected death bed wishes...you'll probably choose to find a compromise.

Back