MRT MARKETS - SCAM

Jamshaid

Private, 1st Class
I was repeatedly approached and invited to trade with them. I wanted to rebuild my confidence in Forex Trading and increase my experience. Their so called account manage Mr. Hamad (A Jordanian guys) promised me a win win situation of the market and pushed me to invest more and more . While I was still completing my documents and my account was not yet approved. The man started trading my account and and informed me soon, that I am out of market, means my $2000 become zero. When I tried to contact their support no one every replied my mail or take my line when I called them. Please do not trade or deposit a single penny with them as they are open scam

I was repeatedly approached and invited to trade with them. I wanted to rebuild my confidence in Forex Trading and increase my experience. Their so called account manage Mr. Hamad (A Jordanian guys) promised me a win win situation of the market and pushed me to invest more and more . While I was still completing my documents and my account was not yet approved. The man started trading my account and and informed me soon, that I am out of market, means my $2000 become zero. When I tried to contact their support no one every replied my mail or take my line when I called them. Please do not trade or deposit a single penny with them as they are open scam

Bro, Why you haven't checked review about them before? FPA marked them as a scam back in 2010, you can read more about them here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/review/www.mrtmarkets.com

Thanks! and FPA has put a lot valuable information and guideline. If we still get scammed it is our fault. I accept my mistake.

Again I got surprised when I checked your account, you are FPA member since Sep 2015 + you have 35 posts and you forgot to check review about them at FPA :(

Dear Sir,

I am able to charge-back my lost fund from this company.

However, this guy contacted me today and threatened me to remove all my contents from this site I wrote against them. According to him I have 5 minutes to remove all the contents I wrote against them from this site or the company is going to sue me. According to this guy he has all my photos and information which they are going to use against me all the way.

I again warn the trader community to be careful of this broker that can go to any extent to destroy you financial or more.

Dear Sir,

I am able to charge-back my lost fund from this company.

However, this guy contacted me today and threatened me to remove all my contents from this site I wrote against them. According to him I have 5 minutes to remove all the contents I wrote against them from this site or the company is going to sue me. According to this guy he has all my photos and information which they are going to use against me all the way.

I again warn the trader community to be careful of this broker that can go to any extent to destroy you financial or more.

Share that email publicly so they don't dare to threaten anybody else.

Share that email publicly so they don't dare to threaten anybody else.

Sir MRT did not send me any mail. The guy who used to be my account manger that I mention in my earlier post called to threaten me to remove my post from this site withing 5 minutes.

If it's legal, start reporting phone calls. Threats of lawsuits to hide information are common with scammers. Real companies come in and try to fix or explain the problems. Scammers do everything they can to blackmail people into hiding facts.

Sir MRT did not send me any mail. The guy who used to be my account manger that I mention in my earlier post called to threaten me to remove my post from this site withing 5 minutes.
If it's legal, start reporting phone calls. Threats of lawsuits to hide information are common with scammers. Real companies come in and try to fix or explain the problems. Scammers do everything they can to blackmail people into hiding facts.

MRT like other scammers disappeared as soon as I lose my money. They stopped replying phone calls / mails. They peep out from behind their bank only after I file a case against them. Then they are calling and threatening me to remove my contents from this site.

Remind them that if they sue you, you'll have the opportunity to ask them questions in court. :)

Back