• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem MT 5 and his partner Broker TRP FINANCIAL

I am having an issue with a company
Just be in touch,.I am.residentbof Mangalore, karnataka, I haven't reposted to police yet, but I will do it for sure, I also met that girl on tinder, I I have absolutely no idea how to track her,, I am confused and embarrassed myself..
Even I'm embarrassed to say this outside and I'm feeling bad cause I don't have any source to track her down.

Is it the same number that she contacted you or from a different number?

Any sources would be great to lure her out and f**** that B***.

Even I'm embarrassed to say this outside and I'm feeling bad cause I don't have any source to track her down.

First thing to do is to report these criminals. Files a report with the US FBI ( www.ic3.gov ) it doesn’t matter if you are not from the US, it would be helpful to see how many victims around the world are in this. Second, visit GASO ( globalantiscam.org ) they have 24/7 volunteers helping victims like us. They can provide resources that might help you.

Sir i deposited money in TRP financial services of 389$ if when i tried to withdraw they are saying to deposied unpaid tax kelly reffer to me for select this broker i uploaded kelly video

I used MT5 app for trading and i invested 25 lac rupees and when I'm going to withdrawal amount from MT5 then his broker partner TRP FINANCIAL ask me to deposit unpaid taxes then he will allow to withdrawal amount from MT5.
She said her name as Jenny from the number +601112354162 ( I have uploaded few of her photos) and attaching my MT5 account screenshot also here plus chat with the customer service plus withdraw failure message.

Anyone please help me is there a way I can track her down?

She's still talking to me (I told her I'm still searching for money to pay the tax) so she's still talking to me nice nice
Kelly video

Hi bro I got hit by a girl on tinder from hongkong ...she talked normally first few days ,then told about foreign exchange and asked me to learn about it by downloading MT5 demo account...once she told how to trade she's asking me to invest money through TRP ...wen I reviewed about it got all your comments I have her number +85253096170 must be the same gang .....photos she sent must be fake ....hope someone must be saved by seeing this like me

Hi bro I got hit by a girl on tinder from hongkong ...she talked normally first few days ,then told about foreign exchange and asked me to learn about it by downloading MT5 demo account...once she told how to trade she's asking me to invest money through TRP ...wen I reviewed about it got all your comments I have her number +85253096170 must be the same gang .....photos she sent must be fake ....hope someone must be saved by seeing this like me
Beware of that person, DO NOT INVEST A SINGLE RUPEE!! ITS A ABSOLUTE SCAM,

Bro, don't even invest anything, it's fake and these are scammers and almost impossible to track back.

Same thing happened with me. This girl over tinder
I used MT5 app for trading and i invested approx 50 lac rupees and when I'm going to withdrawal amount from MT5 then his broker partner TRP FINANCIAL ask me to deposit unpaid taxes then he will allow to withdrawal amount from MT5 and when I'm refused to deposit money then he transferred my all money to others wallet address please help me
same girl over tinder scammed me too. I lost approx 8000 usd. Now when I am trying to withdraw the amount it is asking me to pay the taxes. Can anyone help me. How to get the money I have invested.

Same thing happened with me. This girl over tinder

same girl over tinder scammed me too. I lost approx 8000 usd. Now when I am trying to withdraw the amount it is asking me to pay the taxes. Can anyone help me. How to get the money I have invested.
DO NOT pay any fees or taxes, this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. Start by taking screen shots of all communication, all trades, their website, etc. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this scam.

DO NOT pay any fees or taxes, this is part of the scam to steal more money from you. Start by taking screen shots of all communication, all trades, their website, etc. What country are you from so we can advise where to report this scam.
India

Back