1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MT4 acting funky

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by ElaineMDG, Apr 12, 2016.

1. celeryleaf

celeryleaf Corporal

Thank you for sharing your experience! Im so disappointed with the forced upgrade idea... especially taking in consideration all the bugs and issues. Ugh!

2. dianajs

dianajs Private, 1st Class

I still don't understand why they thought the forced updates were a good idea from a purely PR viewpoint - there is a huge number of people who complain about these updates happening on their work computers running software that is not compatible with Win10. I've even heard of horror stories about hospital computers beginning the update during medical procedures. I don't understand why they went ahead with this idea.

3. celeryleaf

celeryleaf Corporal

Seriously? I havent heard about the hospitals. Thats the limit. And btw windows doesnt seem to me like a super popular option anymore. A lot of my friends (actually 80 percent of them) use mac. I was also thinking of getting an air or something... But Im so used to the windows! Its just outrageous.

4. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

Personally, I'm still waiting for Windows 9. :p

[​IMG]

5. EuroTrader

EuroTrader Sergeant Major

Yes and i am also a Windows lover :p

6. dianajs

I read that in the comments of a hospital worker talking underneath a news article about the updates that weren't made in any official capacity. Still, it's logical to think that is likely to happen, in case hospital computers run on Windows, which they probably do.
    As for Mac, I have friends using Apple's products and they seem very nice, but I don't actually want to switch from Windows to something else, I just want Windows not to cause me any problems.

7. celeryleaf

celeryleaf Corporal

Lol Ive never thought about it :) Seriously why wouldnt they have it in a normal sequence? At elast 9 would make sense....

8. dianajs

I have always wondered about that too. I guess they just wanted to be original and thought the names would stand out more if they just numbered them one after the other.

9. EuroTrader

EuroTrader Sergeant Major

I never expected that the Windows 9 will not become available to us :D

10. celeryleaf

celeryleaf Corporal

Im pretty sure theres some logic behind it. And we are not allowed at the backstage to know it :)

EuroTrader likes this.