• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

MT4 Brokers

OLopez

Recruit
Any suggestions on a good mt4 broker. I'm using gft and is just not good for scalping. Even the broker said so. Is there a good platfor for scalping... Thx

Onecorpfx: best for scalping & EAs

I understand what you are saying. Check out Onecorpfx. They are STPs and have the lowest spreads anywhere. Period. Other traders have run spread analyzers on them to prove it.

Don't take my word for it. Check out a free demo. Web site is OneCorpFX | Foreign Exchange Training | currency trading | forex trading | forex broker. Good news: the real accounts reflect the demos perfectly. . .no bait and switch like other theiving brokers- and you know what I mean, if you've been trading for a while.

Tim G

I understand what you are saying. Check out Onecorpfx. They are STPs and have the lowest spreads anywhere. Period. Other traders have run spread analyzers on them to prove it.

Don't take my word for it. Check out a free demo. Web site is OneCorpFX | Foreign Exchange Training | currency trading | forex trading | forex broker. Good news: the real accounts reflect the demos perfectly. . .no bait and switch like other theiving brokers- and you know what I mean, if you've been trading for a while.

Tim G

This thread is like 6 months old, but...

Never heard of these guys, but a quick check and there are some red flags in my opinion.

First, they say they're in the USA, but their website shows no address whatsoever. "Contact us" displays only an email and a phone number.

Second, they state on their website :"One Corporation Forex Financial Group operates as OneCorpFX and provides Foreign Exchange investment and trading services. We are registered in the United States of America (USA) with the Commodity Futures Trading Commission." I checked and could find no registration at either CFTC or NFA's website for these guys. Typically, registered firms volunteer their registration number on the website, but nothing like that here.

It's possible I just missed it, but I've been doing this for a while, and it's usually very easy to get info on a broker that is truly registered. If the previous poster or anyone else can link to the CFTC or NFA site that shows their registration, I'd love to take a look. But to be honest, I'm not holding my breath...

I'd proceed with caution.

Forex scalping is in high demand nowadays. Many forex brokers frown upon scalpers, but not us. We are always looking for talented scalpers.True scalping involves opening and closing a position in seconds or minutes at most. Even though scalping involves the use of leverage and higher leverage means higher risk, the short period of time a forex scalper is in a trade decreases the exposure risk that's inherent in trading or investing due to the holding of a position. If done correctly, scalping provides this additional degree of "risk control" that is not even present in day trading.
Scalpers use all sorts of platforms to scalp currencies, but probably one of the most common is MetaTrader 4 (a.k.a., MT4). MT4 is made by a Russian company and has become sort of the "de facto standard" among many forex day traders. The problem in using MT4 for scalping has nothing to do with the platform itself, but with the unscrupulous brokers that license the software and offer it to their clients (see the explanation earlier on brokers that trade against their customers).
For MT4 to be used in scalping the forex market without any limitations or restrictions, an ECN-type feed must be used or a multi-liquidity provider feed such as Currenex or HotSpotFxi. Currently, there are a few firms that are working on such a project to be able to accommodate extreme forex day trading or scalping.

Back