Mt4 Ea Help Required - Almost Complete !

saj1011

Recruit
Hello wonderful people !

i need help finishing off my EA on Metatrader4.

More or less finished the mq4 coding, been months in the making ! I just need some final touches before going live, lots of backtesting done also.

I will consdier all offers ! Although hopefully a kind programmer will step in and help ! my last guy tried to rip me off !

cheers,

SAJ1011

Hello saj1011,

I'm working in IT dev in Java and c++, and since few month entered in the world of Forex, mt4, experts and now I'm kind of addicted. I already programmed several simple EAs using mql4, made a lot of tests on demo accounts, backtests. ..

I know how mt4 works, got all major pairs ticks since 2007 from Dukascopy for backtest. If you need some help for the code, or accurate backtests for a long period, just let me know.

Cheers !

There are a few coders sites listed under Software in the reviews as well as some ads in the Services Offered section of the FPA's classified ads.

Hello saj1011,

I'm working in IT dev in Java and c++, and since few month entered in the world of Forex, mt4, experts and now I'm kind of addicted. I already programmed several simple EAs using mql4, made a lot of tests on demo accounts, backtests. ..

I know how mt4 works, got all major pairs ticks since 2007 from Dukascopy for backtest. If you need some help for the code, or accurate backtests for a long period, just let me know.

Cheers !
Please can you code an Indicator/EA for me?

Back