MT4 Hacking Tool scammer Rasheek Rasool

Hello Friends,

I communicated with these scammers after watching the l video on their YouTube channels
youtube.com/channel/UCyyAEEvVyxijnEkCO1Y2QDA

rasheek2020@gmail.com

there is no Forex arbitrage in the world
Be careful, these are scammers

Attachments

• scammer.png
    scammer.png
    119.8 KB · Views: 19
Hello Friends,

Be aware of this scammer based in sri lanka, he is pretending to be an account manager while all he is doing is just hedging clients acconts against each others and squeezing a garanteed profit either way.
I tested him for a day as an account manager but soon enough he revealed his true nature; no respect for money management rules, he kept telling ma that he has a team of analysts managing big accounts for clients, while all he was showing me was short video of random accounts in Investor mode.
When I asked him explicitly to show even a shred of proof about what he was claiming he kept dodging it
PLEASE PLEASE RESPECT THE MONEY THAT YOU HARDLY EARNED AND DON'T GIVE IT TO SCAMMERS.
Take the time to learn and sharpen your trading skills and manage your account by yourself.

Hopefully this post might help someone to dogde this bullet.
Cheers

Hello Friends,

Be aware of this scammer based in sri lanka, he is pretending to be an account manager while all he is doing is just hedging clients acconts against each others and squeezing a garanteed profit either way.
I tested him for a day as an account manager but soon enough he revealed his true nature; no respect for money management rules, he kept telling ma that he has a team of analysts managing big accounts for clients, while all he was showing me was short video of random accounts in Investor mode.
When I asked him explicitly to show even a shred of proof about what he was claiming he kept dodging it
PLEASE PLEASE RESPECT THE MONEY THAT YOU HARDLY EARNED AND DON'T GIVE IT TO SCAMMERS.
Take the time to learn and sharpen your trading skills and manage your account by yourself.

Hopefully this post might help someone to dogde this bullet.
Cheers
You are talking about Rasheek Rasool, right?
One question, how you get contact with him?

Back