MT4 indicator and EA for news trading

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin050

Private, 1st Class
Dear traders

I would like to ask a personal favor from you. I am taking part in a competition hosted on Facebook, and would like to request for your votes. Please login to your Facebook account, then go to this link (Mediacorp Subaru Impreza WRX Challenge Direct Entry | Facebook) and “Like” my photo to vote for me from today till 2 October 2011. The top 5 most-“Liked” photos will win direct entry to the Subaru Challenge 2011 held in Singapore end October.

In appreciation of your time and effort, I will send you a MT4 indicator and EA which are very useful for news trading. These are unique as I paid a professional to code them to my specifications. The indicator captures and displays the pre-news spike price and size of the spike (in pips); The EA plots Fib/retracement lines on your chart as the news spike happens.

Pls email me (yapchienshen@gmail.com) with the name of your Facebook account (which you used to “Like” my photo), and I will send you the indicator and EA with detailed instructions within 24 hours.

Thank you, I am most grateful for your support. Good trading to all!

alvin050

Dear traders

I would like to ask a personal favor from you. I am taking part in a competition hosted on Facebook, and would like to request for your votes. Please login to your Facebook account, then go to this link (Mediacorp Subaru Impreza WRX Challenge Direct Entry | Facebook) and “Like” my photo to vote for me from today till 2 October 2011. The top 5 most-“Liked” photos will win direct entry to the Subaru Challenge 2011 held in Singapore end October.

In appreciation of your time and effort, I will send you a MT4 indicator and EA which are very useful for news trading. These are unique as I paid a professional to code them to my specifications. The indicator captures and displays the pre-news spike price and size of the spike (in pips); The EA plots Fib/retracement lines on your chart as the news spike happens.

Pls email me (yapchienshen@gmail.com) with the name of your Facebook account (which you used to “Like” my photo), and I will send you the indicator and EA with detailed instructions within 24 hours.

Thank you, I am most grateful for your support. Good trading to all!

alvin050

This is no BS. I need your help, and I will deliver what i promised. A fair deal.
All traders who have LIKED my photo in Facebook, and sent me the email as per instructions, received the mt4 indicator and EA. Mostly within minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back