MT4 Indicators

BlueMental

Private
Greetings.

I have downloaded several custom indicators. Some great, some not so great.

One that is really good is MacD by David Thomas. It is also mentioned and posted on this forum by Agent86:- Forex Peace Army Members Forums> General Forex Talk> MT4 MACD Alert ?

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/general-forex-talk/3232-mt4-macd-alert.html

I like the indicator, but i would like to het the histogram behind the other lines.

I have tried to change the code, but I do not have a clue what I am doing in that regard.

Can anyone assist, or alternatively, are there any Manuals downloadable for writing instruments?

Thank you,
Blue Mental.

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear... And when it is gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. When the fear is gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain." - Frank Herbert author of Dune.

Is this what you want?

MQL4 Tutorial

good luck with that; you will spend more time programming and seeking the Holy Grail indicator than learning about trading or even just trading............

mql

even if I started with my demo platform some months ago, I’ve been wondering several times how to use some options that I find there. Now, I understand how important is MQL and I’m sure it’ll improve my performance as a trader (kind of newbie ;) ). It’d be a good way testing my platform. Does anyone know if Mql works for some more platforms? Let’s check it out, Vanes

Sive's Indicators

I read Sive Mortens recent article on the "Stop Grabber Trade" and wonder if any one knows where I can get the indicators he uses. The 4 I am particularly interested in are: Joe Dinapoli's (1) Oscillator Predictor (2) MACD Predictor (3) Dinapoli Expansion (4) Dinapoli Retrace. I would need to use these indicators on my MT4 platform.

I would also be interested in his book "Trading with Dinapoli Levels - The Practical Application of Fibonacci Analysis to Investment Markets".

Any info can be sent to beaulieu1951@gmail.com

Thanks ahead of time.

Last edited:
I read Sive Mortens recent article on the "Stop Grabber Trade" and wonder if any one knows where I can get the indicators he uses. The 4 I am particularly interested in are: Joe Dinapoli's (1) Oscillator Predictor (2) MACD Predictor (3) Dinapoli Expansion (4) Dinapoli Retrace. I would need to use these indicators on my MT4 platform.

I would also be interested in his book "Trading with Dinapoli Levels - The Practical Application of Fibonacci Analysis to Investment Markets".

Thanks ahead of time.

You seem very interested in DiNapoli indicators? Why not go to his website?

Thanks ahead of time.

Yup, btw, the chart he uses are by CQG which is one of the best signal provider with excellent charting abilities. The DiNapoli indicators, etc. are built-in and supplied by CQG.

DiNapoli indicators are standard among a few brokers. Incidentally GFT also have them. NextView is another one.

for me all the indicators seem very much doubtful. They are based just on the chart data and they may never authentically predict the market movement. With indicators I`m just running behind the market and the mass mind

Back