MT4 Netting Plug-in

Eric Alyea

Master Sergeant
MT4 Netting Plug-in

Basically this averages all your open orders into “One”, no hedging, it will subtract buy from sell and vice/versa.
Has anybody experimented/used this yet.
I think I will test it during my morning practice.

Last edited:
I hadn't heard of a plugin like this. I know some US brokers permit "day trade hedging" and then net the positions at rollover time as a way of getting around anti-hedging rules.

catching a wave

I think it is like “surfer’s” catching a wave... milking it...working the curl...bringing it, or I should say, themselfs in on it.
I like tagging a crest trading and the others under don’t mater as much ... but that “ONE” crest tag. I’m proud of and don’t want it avereged to the others that led up to it. I’m a sniper, but spent time on a machine gun for survival. And walking the dirt splashes to hit,,, is an art,,,1,,,2,,,3. Dead.
Same way with hitting the crest of a trade, walk a few, waiting to change the lot size for effect, but that one "HIT", your proud of ...You don’t want averaged, that's the one you wake up in the moring to check. That is just me.
:confused:

Last edited:
I think it is like “surfer’s” catching a wave... milking it...working the curl...bringing it, or I should say, themselfs in on it.
I like tagging a crest trading and the others under don’t mater as much ... but that “ONE” crest tag. I’m proud of and don’t want it avereged to the others that led up to it. I’m a sniper, but spent time on a machine gun for survival. And walking the dirt splashes to hit,,, is an art,,,1,,,2,,,3. Dead.
Same way with hitting the crest of a trade, walk a few, waiting to change the lot size for effect, but that one "HIT", your proud of ...You don’t want averaged, that's the one you wake up in the moring to check. That is just me.
:confused:

LOL.. I do that with penny stock and when it works it feels good....

Last edited:
Back