1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MT4 Netting Plug-in

Discussion in 'General Forex Talk' started by Eric Alyea, Jul 7, 2010.

1. Eric Alyea

Eric Alyea Master Sergeant

MT4 Netting Plug-in

Basically this averages all your open orders into “One”, no hedging, it will subtract buy from sell and vice/versa.
    Has anybody experimented/used this yet.
    I think I will test it during my morning practice.

#1 Eric Alyea, Jul 7, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2010
  2. Pharaoh

Pharaoh Colonel

I hadn't heard of a plugin like this. I know some US brokers permit "day trade hedging" and then net the positions at rollover time as a way of getting around anti-hedging rules.

3. Eric Alyea

Eric Alyea Master Sergeant

catching a wave

I think it is like “surfer’s” catching a wave... milking it...working the curl...bringing it, or I should say, themselfs in on it.
    I like tagging a crest trading and the others under don’t mater as much ... but that “ONE” crest tag. I’m proud of and don’t want it avereged to the others that led up to it. I’m a sniper, but spent time on a machine gun for survival. And walking the dirt splashes to hit,,, is an art,,,1,,,2,,,3. Dead.
    Same way with hitting the crest of a trade, walk a few, waiting to change the lot size for effect, but that one "HIT", your proud of ...You don’t want averaged, that's the one you wake up in the moring to check. That is just me.
    :confused:

#3 Eric Alyea, Jul 9, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 9, 2010
  4. DFW

DFW Private

LOL.. I do that with penny stock and when it works it feels good....

#4 DFW, Jul 29, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2010