MT4 Showing Scattered and gapping data feeds

Francis Aneke

Recruit
its showing candles with a very wide gap between them after installing a strategy with Indicators, ...yes I know there may be gap but this one is error.....when I checked other data feeds like Tradingview or freestocks, their feeds are with no gaps like in major pairs, GBPUSD AUDNZD, etc.....please what should I do

AUDNZD-Weird.PNG

Chart-weird.PNG

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-3_18-39-53.png
    upload_2016-3-3_18-39-53.png
    35.9 KB · Views: 1
First, don't open any trades on that pair until you figure out what the problem is.

Contact your broker and ask. It could be an issue between the broker and the LP. It could be a surprise announcement from the NZ Sheep Farmers Association.

First, don't open any trades on that pair until you figure out what the problem is.

Contact your broker and ask. It could be an issue between the broker and the LP. It could be a surprise announcement from the NZ Sheep Farmers Association.

That's why its better to trade with several brokers to ensure you won't be hurt by the spike from a broker as you don't keep all eggs in one basket. I'd advice TS to make research and open a couple of live trading accounts with other brokers and split your deposit between al of them.

That's why its better to trade with several brokers to ensure you won't be hurt by the spike from a broker as you don't keep all eggs in one basket. I'd advice TS to make research and open a couple of live trading accounts with other brokers and split your deposit between al of them.

It is true that we should be trading in more than one broker and that will help us to make a good and reliable trading plan also :)

Back