Gianluca rolli

Recruit
Hey I was scammed into opening an account with this website mt4botstrading.com for an online broker. I deposited 350$ and now they are telling me I need to add another 150$ just to withdraw. if anyone knows how I can get my money back please help!!

you can invite the company to this thread using this instruction (after 96 hours)

and make a review of the company here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17563/mt4botstrading.com

question: Why did you send money to a company so quickly and you didn't understand their business model??

you can invite the company to this thread using this instruction (after 96 hours)

and make a review of the company here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/17563/mt4botstrading.com

question: Why did you send money to a company so quickly and you didn't understand their business model??

I was approached from an instagram account that I truly believed was someone I watch on youtube. Exact same peril name and DP. It obviously was not that person. It was some beggar scammer. Now hes a tough guy because I exposed him. He's all mad because he didn't get my money. He sent me a voice message by mistake and he had a strong African accent. I told him to come and he's going to see what's going to happen.

thanks for the help anyways!!

Hey i had the same problem as you, got scammed by guy on instagram he told me he will help me learn traiding then asked my account name and password i refused blocked him and now my money is stuck on mt4botstraiding website. i only did 200usd and the website says i have to add 300 becayse its the minimum amount. Do not know what to do now and how to get my money back...

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Apr 19, 2020 at 5:36 PM

Hey I was scammed into opening an account with this website mt4botstrading.com for an online broker. I deposited 350$ and now they are telling me I need to add another 150$ just to withdraw. if anyone knows how I can get my money back please help!!
Hello, it happened the same with me 4 days ago. I deposited 500$ And i figured out that it is a scam, i asked them to withdraw my money. They asked me for 100$ to help me in withdrawing the amount. Anyone can advise what shall i do now? How can i get my 500$ back!!

d
Hello, it happened the same with me 4 days ago. I deposited 500$ And i figured out that it is a scam, i asked them to withdraw my money. They asked me for 100$ to help me in withdrawing the amount. Anyone can advise what shall i do now? How can i get my 500$ back!!
[/QUOTE

Do not send them the money, they are saying to me i need 500 to withdrawl i have 200usd on my account. then why for you it is not enough?
it is a scam.

The problem is that they don’t reply to my emails, the one replying is the guy who approached me on Instagram. Are they replying to you through email?

Back