MT5 and Stereo Trader

Passiontrader

Private, 1st Class
I was just curious if anyone here uses Metatrader 5 with Stereo Trader and how you like it and with which broker? Thanks.

Can you please explain some good qualities of that stereo trader anyway. I am totally lost with all that matter if you don't mind me asking that for example no matter what. How can you go with such ? I am totally lost for example with this.

Can you please explain some good qualities of that stereo trader anyway. I am totally lost with all that matter if you don't mind me asking that for example no matter what. How can you go with such ? I am totally lost for example with this.
It's an interface for the Metatrader platform. Advanced charting and a lot of good added features for advanced trading. You could go to their website and see more.

IF it's really so cool like you really just describes why some people simply still not making it possible for them entirely and absolutely, why we all sitting on the old interface of that Metatrader 4? How it helps in the trading ability anyway ?

IF it's really so cool like you really just describes why some people simply still not making it possible for them entirely and absolutely, why we all sitting on the old interface of that Metatrader 4? How it helps in the trading ability anyway ?
Good question.

I would probably stick to more classical formats, because I am better at it and I like to control every stage of my trading.

MT5 is a fairly modern and popular trading terminal, which has a large number of instruments for active and passive trading.
And it is really worth a try, because it gives new opportunities and can provide great profits.

Back