• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem MT5 broker junle capital limited (junle.info) unreachable PLEASE HELP

I am having an issue with a company

Sapna

Recruit
Hi, I am MT5 user on iOS device and unable to access my MT5 app to trade since 8/13/2022 - more than 3 weeks now... I am using junle capital limited server broker broker and cannot withdraw my funds from my account - this was first week of august . Online support told me the withdrawal is rejected due to low credit score of my account and I can restore it with 2 options and I chose one option to pay to restore the score so that I can withdraw money form my MT5 account. other option was to trade with 1% min $10,000 and it will count as 1 point to credit score so it'll take me 46 days minimum trading consecutively so I chose other option to pay $46,000 to restore the credit score for withdrawal; after paying it on 8/19/2022 they said I'll get email within 1-3 days due to high volume of withdrawals and then I'll be able to proceed for withdrawal and can trade with MT5 app; after that day I was unable to get any contact from their online support - I kept on messaging them and was able to access their website to chat (send message) to online support and on 8/29/2022 their website is not found, I am getting "This site can't be reached" message...is this fraud company I am working with since past 9 months? I was able to withdraw some money - small amount from my account 7 months ago in feb, 2022 .... anyone else facing this issue? I am in dire need to withdraw due to unseen and unfortunate emergency PLEASE HELP ME get back my money. Colleting the $46,000 I had to get loan in the hope of paying it asap I could withdraw my funds but now I am devastated.. can someone please help me what I should do to get my hard earned money back?

Thank you in advance for reading my long post.
Sapna.

Hi, I am MT5 user on iOS device and unable to access my MT5 app to trade since 8/13/2022 - more than 3 weeks now... I am using junle capital limited server broker broker and cannot withdraw my funds from my account - this was first week of august . Online support told me the withdrawal is rejected due to low credit score of my account and I can restore it with 2 options and I chose one option to pay to restore the score so that I can withdraw money form my MT5 account. other option was to trade with 1% min $10,000 and it will count as 1 point to credit score so it'll take me 46 days minimum trading consecutively so I chose other option to pay $46,000 to restore the credit score for withdrawal; after paying it on 8/19/2022 they said I'll get email within 1-3 days due to high volume of withdrawals and then I'll be able to proceed for withdrawal and can trade with MT5 app; after that day I was unable to get any contact from their online support - I kept on messaging them and was able to access their website to chat (send message) to online support and on 8/29/2022 their website is not found, I am getting "This site can't be reached" message...is this fraud company I am working with since past 9 months? I was able to withdraw some money - small amount from my account 7 months ago in feb, 2022 .... anyone else facing this issue? I am in dire need to withdraw due to unseen and unfortunate emergency PLEASE HELP ME get back my money. Colleting the $46,000 I had to get loan in the hope of paying it asap I could withdraw my funds but now I am devastated.. can someone please help me what I should do to get my hard earned money back?

Thank you in advance for reading my long post.
Sapna.
How did you get in touch with the broker?

I hate to say it but it sounds like you've been scammed, especially considering you were led there by a Whatsapp friend and other issues they had with processing your withdrawal. I would not stop trying to get my money, but it might take some time if you do even get it back, so I would try to think of another way to get money right now to deal with your emergency. Sorry to hear this is happening to you, so many scammers out there that take advantage of good people.

I hate to say it but it sounds like you've been scammed, especially considering you were led there by a Whatsapp friend and other issues they had with processing your withdrawal. I would not stop trying to get my money, but it might take some time if you do even get it back, so I would try to think of another way to get money right now to deal with your emergency. Sorry to hear this is happening to you, so many scammers out there that take advantage of good people.
Thanks for reading my post, your kind words and feedback
Yes, I need to get my money back for sure. And yes I am looking into other options to get money to support the emergency needs.
I can’t help but blame myself for this stupidity that I led into myself and family situation.. but I’ll not give up to get my money back. Any help on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.
There are websites who has offices in USA I reached out but I’m so scared to trust now to give all the details to proceed with - one example is financialfundrecovery.com
They reached out and I am not so sure if I should proceed with them. Any thoughts or feedback?
Thank you again,
Sapna.

Be VERY wary of recovery websites. Take a look at AsstMod's collection of them here:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/recovery-room-scammers-who-spammed-the-fpa.64442/

Every one of those sites was designed to look helpful while really working for something else - stealing more money from people who had already been scammed.

financialfundrecovery.com - unless you personally visit those claimed offices in the US, how do you know it's a real office or a virtual office to thousands of companies. In some cases like this, the address is an empty lot.

You said "They reached out". How did they know to reach out to you. The FBI and CFTC wouldn't hand your private contacct details off to some recovery service. If they claim to be working with or for a government agency, ask that someone from that agency start an email exchange with you from an email address that ends with .gov not gmail, yahoo, or something where anyone can set it up.

If they claim some hacker gave them your info, ask yourself what's more likely: That a "nice" hacker is handing out victims info to a highly questionable recovery service or that the service is really a recovery room scam working with or for the scammers to get more money and financial info out of you?

They may claim no fees needed up front. Then again, your fake broker never said anything about needing a fortune to improve your credit score to be able to send money to you. (BTW - Thanks for giving that detail - I was getting bored with the usual excuses scammers give and that one is new to me.)

Legitimate recovery services are few and far between (probably less than 1 in a thousand). Do you feel lucky enough to take the risk.

Instead, focus on reporting this. Before reporting, gather all the evidence, including ALL details of how and where you sent money.

If you sent money via bank wire, report to your bank and the receiving bank. If by some other transfer service, report it to that service.

If you are in the US, report this to the FBI (via IC3.gov), the FTC (via eConsumer.gov), the SEC, and your State Attorney General. Reporting to the State AG may sound odd, but one was very important in taking down am offshore Ponzi scheme recently.

If there are other countries involved, report to the financial and cybercrime authorities in each country.

If you were lured into connecting to this broker via an online "friend" or "date", report to Gaso.org.

Thanks for reading my post, your kind words and feedback
Yes, I need to get my money back for sure. And yes I am looking into other options to get money to support the emergency needs.
I can’t help but blame myself for this stupidity that I led into myself and family situation.. but I’ll not give up to get my money back. Any help on how to proceed would be greatly appreciated.
There are websites who has offices in USA I reached out but I’m so scared to trust now to give all the details to proceed with - one example is financialfundrecovery.com
They reached out and I am not so sure if I should proceed with them. Any thoughts or feedback?
Thank you again,
Sapna.
Start by taking screen shots of all trades, transfers, wallets, their website, all communication and anything else needed to thoroughly document this crime. Then let us know which country you are from and we can further advise next steps.

anyone know if financialfundrecovery.com is a legit firm to get help to recover the funds in my case?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back