• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

MT5 deleted my account

Nyarlathotep22

Recruit
Ok, so this has been going on for a couple of months and it started when i talked to someone on WhatsApp about trading and they got me into something called mt5 with coinbase. I invested some money and timed the investments right to make a decent profit considering how small. They got I invested more money and withdrew for personal uses. I then had to transfer my services to a new broker due to Tomahawk going through maintenance, known as wrxst. After this, I made more transactions with mt5 that made significant profit.

However, last night, I had now made a good amount of profit and wanted to quit, so I emailed their help desk for information on how to withdraw my account. They walked me through the details of how to connect wrxst to coinbase to email over my finances and wait to the morning. This morning, I found out they deleted my accounts! Not only mt5 but my wrxst account without any warning at all! The wrxst for some bizarre reason has no contact details despite claiming to on their email, and the money i tried to withdraw has not arrived. This has been extremely disappointing to say the least, since I had made $1200 in profits which I now cannot access. Here are screenshots attached for evidence:

1634726428209.png

1634726467053.png

My account was called 5500649 and my server was WRXST_Yellow-Live, and now it has been deleted by WRXST despite me not saying anything to do so. I tried contacting them but they have no contact details to do so. What if anything can I do at this point?

Ok, so this has been going on for a couple of months and it started when i talked to someone on WhatsApp about trading and they got me into something called mt5 with coinbase. I invested some money and timed the investments right to make a decent profit considering how small. They got I invested more money and withdrew for personal uses. I then had to transfer my services to a new broker due to Tomahawk going through maintenance, known as wrxst. After this, I made more transactions with mt5 that made significant profit.

However, last night, I had now made a good amount of profit and wanted to quit, so I emailed their help desk for information on how to withdraw my account. They walked me through the details of how to connect wrxst to coinbase to email over my finances and wait to the morning. This morning, I found out they deleted my accounts! Not only mt5 but my wrxst account without any warning at all! The wrxst for some bizarre reason has no contact details despite claiming to on their email, and the money i tried to withdraw has not arrived. This has been extremely disappointing to say the least, since I had made $1200 in profits which I now cannot access. Here are screenshots attached for evidence:

View attachment 69946
View attachment 69947
My account was called 5500649 and my server was WRXST_Yellow-Live, and now it has been deleted by WRXST despite me not saying anything to do so. I tried contacting them but they have no contact details to do so. What if anything can I do at this point?
The website is down.

It is a scam. They allowed you to withdraw first to gain some trust on you, after you wanted to withdraw everything they just closed everything. They didn’t want to even want to scam you more by having you to pay X amount of taxes like a lot of victims in order to make withdrawals. Consider lucky if you didn’t lose any of the money that you put in. The profit that you see is fake after all. No investments can have such high returns in a short period of time.

I believe a victim was scammed by WRXST too in here

It is a scam. They allowed you to withdraw first to gain some trust on you, after you wanted to withdraw everything they just closed everything. They didn’t want to even want to scam you more by having you to pay X amount of taxes like a lot of victims in order to make withdrawals. Consider lucky if you didn’t lose any of the money that you put in. The profit that you see is fake after all. No investments can have such high returns in a short period of time.

I believe a victim was scammed by WRXST too in here

damn that sucks for me and for him too. I sent a message to the HKMA regarding WRXST to see if anything can be done about a company claiming to be investment, since that is their main area of expertise. Might be nothing, but its worth a shot if it can help stop other people falling victim to companies like that in future.

Back