MT5 SCAM

Macs1

Recruit
Avoid anything to do with Oanda Capital , MT5, and Gary B. Westgate a broker in Hong Kong +852 9626 6458, and an accomplice Mulan Wang in Singapore +852 6427 4472 ( both numbers may be fake )
They have scammed me out of about 153,000 from my MT5 trading account which I asked to be returned about 3 weeks ago . they also use an analyst named Brian in Hong Kong +852 6181 0354 - all are on What's App under these phone numbers .
They used bank accounts with Fintec Wealth in Australia and Bank of America in New York with company names in Aus and NY to advance trading funds to.

If anyone else has had an experience with these people let me know - I am going through the fraud departments and Fintec and BOA to try and retrieve the funds .
For more details please contact me.

Macs1

Avoid anything to do with Oanda Capital , MT5, and Gary B. Westgate a broker in Hong Kong +852 9626 6458, and an accomplice Mulan Wang in Singapore +852 6427 4472 ( both numbers may be fake )
They have scammed me out of about 153,000 from my MT5 trading account which I asked to be returned about 3 weeks ago . they also use an analyst named Brian in Hong Kong +852 6181 0354 - all are on What's App under these phone numbers .
They used bank accounts with Fintec Wealth in Australia and Bank of America in New York with company names in Aus and NY to advance trading funds to.

If anyone else has had an experience with these people let me know - I am going through the fraud departments and Fintec and BOA to try and retrieve the funds .

Macs1
Please provide the website they are using.

They are a scam, run away! They used different names with me it was Mr. Bacon Sewell and she was Wang Yifei. They sent documents to me that looked real. The trades were remarkable with big wins. However, you will never see any money. They used MetaTrader 5 were OA capital is listed, and WhatsAp. In the end they just changed their phone numbers and stole my money.

Macs1
Macs1 we are pulling for you. I have saved all the documents sent to me and my MT5 account and will gladly send them to you if helpful.

Back