• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

mt5fxea.com

Almost robot will eventually fail I think, market is very dynamic and not like as math science, while robot working based on technical bases with certain logic, if want to relying use robot hence need long time backtest I think before use on real trading

[QUOTE =“Tommythekid,post:288399,member:149302”]我是来自波兰的dariusz robert makowiecki的骗局,你可以搜索谷歌这个名字,可以看到这个人已经骗了很多人,我也从他的网站上购买ea 。 mt5fxrobot.com,他们有很多网站,比这个骗局的人,不信任这种类型的希望FPA可以帮助我们做一些阻止他们[/ QUOTE]
I bought this EA from the guy in Poland, and let me lose it. They have a lot of video on YouTube. I hope you can see the swindlers.

Back