• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

mt5fxea.com

Sigismund

Recruit
Hi guys, I'm so confused about this MT5 FX EA mt5fxea.com ... everything looks fishy, but I'm logged in to a live trading account with investor pasword, at some fisy broker (WVC number1forex.com ) and I see withdrawals has been made, and the account is growing in front of my eyes every day. (as I see the broker has no regulations?)

How can this be? is this scam or is legit?

they say there are other brokers where EA makes the same results, but they did not provide any statements or logins to check.

I would like to have this results, but it looks almost too good to be true. Anybody has some usefull info?

I asked the seller about negative posts on FPA, but he just said, that this are few unhappy clients who did not manage to get EA to work. (wrong brokers they say)

Ask them to run a test at a well regulated and well-respected broker. If they don't want to publicly share the investor password, suggest they sign up for FPA Performance Testing.

Look, here's the their "CEO" right in the middle of this grid of stock images:
http://www.istockphoto.com/mx/foto/...do-foto-retratos-collage-gm535030215-57125644

Looks like extreme scalping, possibly arbitrage. If it is arbitrage, it won't work with any legit broker, at least not for long. Often, something like this is set up on a very dodgy broker which provides a manipulated price feed to a fake live account. The robot seller can't really withdraw money (but withdrawals may be shown), and really makes money selling the EA and for referring people to the broker - which uses a real price feed for the clients resulting in huge losses.

Notice that NONE of the payment methods insure the ability to get refunds.

Save your money. This thing is an obvious scam.

Hi guys, I'm so confused about this MT5 FX EA mt5fxea.com ... everything looks fishy, but I'm logged in to a live trading account with investor pasword, at some fisy broker (WVC number1forex.com ) and I see withdrawals has been made, and the account is growing in front of my eyes every day. (as I see the broker has no regulations?)

they say there are other brokers where EA makes the same results, but they did not provide any statements or logins to check.

I would like to have this results, but it looks almost too good to be true. Anybody has some usefull info?

I asked the seller about negative posts on FPA, but he just said, that this are few unhappy clients who did not manage to get EA to work. (wrong brokers they say)

They have the one more website called mt5fxrobot.com/ I guess.

They have the one more website called mt5fxrobot.com/ I guess.

yes they have few websites... If this is scam, I do not understand how it works.

How can they deliver these results if the EA does not work?

The EA seems to be working great, but everything around it is shoving red flags. website, broker ... all fishy

It's easy to make a super-scalper or arbitrage system work - use demo accounts or even find a very questionable broker to give you special settings on a "live" account.

BIG SCAMM, STAY AWAY, SAVE YOUR MONEY

this guy "robert" was mailing me for 5 months trying to sell EA and invest in their scamm brokers. I allways refused until he offered to open account at Exness and they would managed it.

ACCOUNT WAS BLOWN in less than 1 DAY. all deposit lost with single manual placed trade.

It was not EA trading at all, EA makes 50-100 trades pey day, with max loss 10 pips (usualy 0.1 to -2 pips) and trades are opened 0 secons (miliseconds) In my case it was just a single trade, probably made manualy, since their latency arbitrage EA ofcourse does not work on real live accounts.

we had a deal they would trade their EA on my account and if it makes profit, we share 60:40, and I buy the EA ...

I waited for a week to start trading. they said they are waiting for appropriate time to enter the market. what a lie. I was checking their account all those days, EA was making 20% per day, 50 to 100 trades ... on Real broker and real account they had problems ofcourse. thir EA did not work at all.

he had nothing to loose, so he put 1 lot trade on 600$, did not go to the right direction trade was opened over the night, -60 pips, and my account was gone. and it was manual trade, had no EA magic number.

you can see what happens if you deal with this guys. you just lose your money. see attached screenshot from my account.

if anyone wants more proof, can contact me.

Attachments

• MT5EA-scamm.jpg
    MT5EA-scamm.jpg
    565.9 KB · Views: 3

many was scam with this www.mt5fxrobot.com, dont trust with this kind ea , they have many new website to scam ppl , hope FPA can help us do something

BIG SCAMM, STAY AWAY, SAVE YOUR MONEY

this guy "robert" was mailing me for 5 months trying to sell EA and invest in their scamm brokers. I allways refused until he offered to open account at Exness and they would managed it.

ACCOUNT WAS BLOWN in less than 1 DAY. all deposit lost with single manual placed trade.

It was not EA trading at all, EA makes 50-100 trades pey day, with max loss 10 pips (usualy 0.1 to -2 pips) and trades are opened 0 secons (miliseconds) In my case it was just a single trade, probably made manualy, since their latency arbitrage EA ofcourse does not work on real live accounts.

we had a deal they would trade their EA on my account and if it makes profit, we share 60:40, and I buy the EA ...

I waited for a week to start trading. they said they are waiting for appropriate time to enter the market. what a lie. I was checking their account all those days, EA was making 20% per day, 50 to 100 trades ... on Real broker and real account they had problems ofcourse. thir EA did not work at all.

he had nothing to loose, so he put 1 lot trade on 600$, did not go to the right direction trade was opened over the night, -60 pips, and my account was gone. and it was manual trade, had no EA magic number.

you can see what happens if you deal with this guys. you just lose your money. see attached screenshot from my account.

if anyone wants more proof, can contact me.
i was scam by dariusz robert makowiecki from poland , u can search google this name , can see this guy already scam many ppl , i buy ea from his website too www.mt5fxrobot.com, they have many website others than this one to scam ppl, do not trust with this kind ea , hope FPA can help us do something to stop them

I can only say one thing that there are many good robots that are free to use. At the same time they have good results so why should we spend money for a robot that will make us loss.??

Are you sure there are some profitable robots? I have not seen any in 2 years. At start they tend to look profitable but one 1 bad day they will blow your account.

Back