Mtcbullbit.com is a scam

Tcyang

Private
I ran into this girl from social media call “SweetRing”. She claim to be a bitcoin or crypto currency analyst. She said she was going to teach me how to do contract trading, and suggest I go into a website called “mtcbullbit.com” at first she got me to do an actual trade with a very small portion of my investment/transfer funding, and showed that I made money. And later she was always trying to talk me into investing and transfer more and more funding, even though the second trade I lost $5000 instantaneously. When I told her I want out, she said she would show me how to get out of it, and teach me how to transfer money back to my Binance.US account, but later she went missing in action.
This girl will present herself as very genuine, she will even go on FaceTime with you to show her self on live cam. Please look at her photos below, and be extremely careful, do not listen to a word she says. And stay away from the website”mtcbullbit.com”. It is a scam website, and this website may already not exist because it may have already been taken out.

I ran into this girl from social media call “SweetRing”. She claim to be a bitcoin or crypto currency analyst. She said she was going to teach me how to do contract trading, and suggest I go into a website called “mtcbullbit.com” at first she got me to do an actual trade with a very small portion of my investment/transfer funding, and showed that I made money. And later she was always trying to talk me into investing and transfer more and more funding, even though the second trade I lost $5000 instantaneously. When I told her I want out, she said she would show me how to get out of it, and teach me how to transfer money back to my Binance.US account, but later she went missing in action.
This girl will present herself as very genuine, she will even go on FaceTime with you to show her self on live cam. Please look at her photos below, and be extremely careful, do not listen to a word she says. And stay away from the website”mtcbullbit.com”. It is a scam website, and this website may already not exist because it may have already been taken out.

How and when do you send them money?

How and when do you send them money?
I send money when she instructed me to transfer funding from binance.us to mtcbullbit.com saying that the website is what she used for optional trading. At first I knew MTCbullbit website sounded very unfamiliar to me, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt by trusting her because she is for the least willing to reveal herself in the live WebCam. I knew she was a real person, but so much that I know that she is a scam. I am very surprised to come across this website that somebody has also posted her picture. That we are scammed by the same person.

I send money when she instructed me to transfer funding from binance.us to mtcbullbit.com saying that the website is what she used for optional trading. At first I knew MTCbullbit website sounded very unfamiliar to me, but I gave her the benefit of the doubt by trusting her because she is for the least willing to reveal herself in the live WebCam. I knew she was a real person, but so much that I know that she is a scam. I am very surprised to come across this website that somebody has also posted her picture. That we are scammed by the same person.

Where’s the picture?

I don’t know if my photos are being attached?
you should report this girl on global scam, there is their instagram I told them about her, tell them about her and send her photo

Back