• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
That's a nice feature but, as I see, this offer is no longer availabel=( What do you think about the company in general? I mean the trading conditionals, money withdrawals, etc.
Hello, we do still have this offer - please just get in touch with us directly and we will be able to get you signed up for it. :)

Objectively, that's quite a good broker. It has its own advantages and drawbacks. The conditions are ok. For example, I have a standard account with eurusd spread starting from 1 pip. I think it's pretty reasonable. They withdraw profit regularly. I've got a couple of hundred of bucks recently, so everything is ok.

If you're that interested, you coull look for the reviews online. I've been trading here (also cryptocurrencies) for around 6 months. The conditions are pretty standard the btcusd spread is 2 pips. It seems like a lot but this asset has such a volatility that you can work off this spread in no time. Plus, the company is reliable, money withdrawals are fair and square.

What are the advantages of the new MT4 Supreme Edition in comparison with previous versions of MetaTrader? And why are there no new wave analyses this year? Is MTrading planning to continue to do them?

I'm reading the info about the mtrading broker. Which trading conditions does it offer and how convenient is it to trade there?

I haven't been trading by this broker for a long time. It's not comfortable for me. Their trading terminal MT4 super edition is very responsive and has a very user-friendly interface, moreover there is a mobile version. Trading conditions are also adequate. Spreads are relatively low, you can choose a leverage up to 1000, the technical support woks well. And the most important thing is that it withdraws profit quickly and without any problems.

Back