• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss MTrading.com

General discussions of a financial company
MTrading took one (1) whole month from November 13 to December 13, 2016 to process my withdrawal of 5,000 USD.

I followed it with a 10,000 USD withdrawal on December 14, 2016 which I have not received until now.

MTrading account: 8056065

Hello; My name is Kim Sretouch from Cambodia.

I am update review MTrading.com. Recently this company make a lot of improving such as withdrawal and customer service.
since DOMINIC SCOTT joint.This is my personal point of view as a MTrading.com client from Cambodia.

Thanks.

Hello; My name is Kim Sretouch from Cambodia.

I am update review MTrading.com. Recently this company make a lot of improving such as withdrawal and customer service.
since DOMINIC SCOTT joint.This is my personal point of view as a MTrading.com client from Cambodia.

Thanks.

Thank you for the positive feedback. If you could also post it to our review page, it would be highly appreciated!

I've read a couple of reviews of this broker. It seems like a good company. What are your thoughts?

I don't know if my opinion is objective enough cause I've only recently started trading with this broker. But I haven't had any problems so far. The thing I really like is their advanced Meta Trader 4 Supreme Edition platform. They really did a good job.

It works fine, just like standard MT4. But Supreme Edition has a lot of nice small features and details that make trading way more convenient.

Hi everyone, I got to this broker because I got interested in their limited time offer with returning money back. Until recently I though that it's some kind of scam and that they'd find 100 excuses not to return the money, but I was wrong. After i successfully drained my deposit, because I forgot to set the stop loss... the broker returned $200, don't know how they do it, but it works.

That's a nice feature but, as I see, this offer is no longer availabel=( What do you think about the company in general? I mean the trading conditionals, money withdrawals, etc.

Back