Mtrading problem

hossam elbanna

Recruit
hello I've been trading on Mtrading broker Mt4 platform today and suddenly I found a gap 18 pips away from the normal MT4 account, its suppose that I'm trading Mpro which is ECN account I want to know if its a scam or normal thing to happened and why it happens

Attachments

• AUDNZD-ProM15.png
    AUDNZD-ProM15.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 0
  • AUDNZDM15.png
    AUDNZDM15.png
    34.9 KB · Views: 0
Did you record the session using bandicam, thundershare.net or similar software? This would make it easier to demonstrate the issue. It could have been a server disconnect. Video of the terminal screen is really helpful in these cases.

MTrading.com does not appear to be regulated according to the review page. Any particular reason why you chose this broker?

hello I've been trading on Mtrading broker Mt4 platform today and suddenly I found a gap 18 pips away from the normal MT4 account, its suppose that I'm trading Mpro which is ECN account I want to know if its a scam or normal thing to happened and why it happens

لسا بتداول معهم يا أخ حسام .. وين موقع الشركة إذا كنت بتعرف لو سمحت .. بقصد بأي دولة ... وأي ترخيص تابعين له؟

invite-fpaop.png
The FPA invited the Original Poster to update this discussion on Feb 12, 2020 at 12:34 PM

Back