multiaccountmanager.com - pip & run EA

balajisi

Corporal
Please do not buy the EA full monthly option or test one option of 49 usd as it is a copier and not an EA. It is not replicating the FPA site EA account set up by the developer and after a struggle to set up the copier overnight it traded audusd pair with high lots and got me margin call losing 410 usd on a 550 plus usd account.

Beware of this scamster

Attachments

• Statement_ 844464 - balaji iyengar.pdf
    136 KB · Views: 13
Send a link to this thread to the seller. Invite him to come and join the discussion here.

Dear sir

Invited him via mail let us see as he said he is blocking me

regards
Balaji
He has not responded yet to my mail inviting him to this thread as he is a dirty guy who has no professionalism at all and FPA should immediately stop such guys from advertising their so called EA's on their site as it encourages innocent people to buy. If someone is using a copier FPA should mention that on the FPA test site

regards
Balaji

Send a link to this thread to the seller. Invite him to come and join the discussion here.
Dear Sir

I invited him via my email but he has not bothered to either reply to my mail nor replied here. I know he won't come as he is in the art of scamming people and uses brokers like lowcostforex who has no regulation any where and does not state on FPA site nor on his website that it is not an EA but it is copier

regards
Balaji

Please post an update in your case thread. It's in the Case Preparations folder.
Dear Sir

I have already updated in case preparation thread. Also see your own site comments on the FPA forward test account where in it has been stopped due to the account not been real and a demo and lie to FPA by the developer. Now this scammer should be reported and known to public by taking it to trial and voted and declared scam

Looks like MultiAccountManager had a separate issue. Their "live account" submitted to testing was just found to be a demo running on a live server, complete with fake withdrawals.

Back