• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem multibank exchange (mex) problem

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.

rafaelba

Recruit
the mex company (multibank fx) went back in time and canceled all my profitable trades on the gbpnzd pair to benefit. They subtracted all my profits and took 25k dollars from my account! (withdraw more money than the trades made by this pair) I have a report of all my trades, deposits and withdrawals, in spreadsheet and screen print. as well as all conversations exchanged with the company. They blame the liquidity provider. However, the responsibility for placing the orders on the market rested with the broker. and I simply operated these orders profitably!
They don't want to return my money!
Beware of company thieves! the commercial manager karla simply blocked me and i lost all my money !

the mex company (multibank fx) went back in time and canceled all my profitable trades on the gbpnzd pair to benefit. They subtracted all my profits and took 25k dollars from my account! (withdraw more money than the trades made by this pair) I have a report of all my trades, deposits and withdrawals, in spreadsheet and screen print. as well as all conversations exchanged with the company. They blame the liquidity provider. However, the responsibility for placing the orders on the market rested with the broker. and I simply operated these orders profitably!
They don't want to return my money!
Beware of company thieves! the commercial manager karla simply blocked me and i lost all my money !
multibankfx.com/ is this correct website?

Yes. They didn't. The regulators didn't answer me either. canceled 25k dollars of my profit! Caution. this broker cancels profitable trades from clients

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back