Multies spamming for Fiatotrade

Mikael6668

Multi and spammer for Fiatotrade
) Я хочу поделиться своим опытом торговли с Fiatotrade. Два года назад я начал небольшую сумму, получил небольшую прибыль и снял всю сумму без проблем. Затем через некоторое время он выбросил довольно большую сумму и начал торговать большими объемами. Проблемы начались в виде проскальзываний и реквот, как выяснилось позже - это связано с тем, что тип аккаунта был Стандартный. В общем, я решил снова снять всю сумму, они попросили меня подтвердить паспортные данные (вероятно, потому что сумма была большой). Подтверждено - снято через 5 минут. Затем я снова взял перерыв и год назад решил снова торговать с этим брокером. Я снова начал крупную сумму, но уже на счет ECN. Реквота не было и с проскальзываниями почти без проблем. В общем, торговля сама по себе, и прибыль также доступна и получена. Поэтому я остаюсь с этим брокером на данный момент, потому что я проверил его на своей шкуре.

) I want to share my trading experience with Fiatotrade . Two years ago I started a small amount, received a little profit and withdrew the entire amount without any problems. Then after some time he threw quite a large amount and began to trade in large volumes. Problems began in the form of slippages and requotes, as it turned out later - this is due to the fact that the type of account was Standard . In general, I decided to withdraw the entire amount again, they asked me to confirm the passport data (probably because the amount was large). Confirmed - withdrawn in 5 minutes. Then I took a break again and a year ago I decided again to trade with this broker. Again I started a large amount, but already on the ECN account. There was no requote, and with slippings almost without problems. In general, trade is on its own, and profit is also available and derived. Therefore, I remain with this broker for now, because I checked it on my own skin.

) I want to share my trading experience with Fiatotrade . Two years ago I started a small amount, received a little profit and withdrew the entire amount without any problems. Then after some time he threw quite a large amount and began to trade in large volumes. Problems began in the form of slippages and requotes, as it turned out later - this is due to the fact that the type of account was Standard . In general, I decided to withdraw the entire amount again, they asked me to confirm the passport data (probably because the amount was large). Confirmed - withdrawn in 5 minutes. Then I took a break again and a year ago I decided again to trade with this broker. Again I started a large amount, but already on the ECN account. There was no requote, and with slippings almost without problems. In general, trade is on its own, and profit is also available and derived. Therefore, I remain with this broker for now, because I checked it on my own skin.

I have been at Fiatotrade for more than a year , and I understand that if I myself do not create problems in trading, the broker does not add them to me, and, sometimes, at least a little bit of greenery. It's no secret that in Forex in general, only 5% of traders remain in the black. Therefore, colleagues, develop your strategy consciously - that l ko correct strategy can be profitable. And the broker is required only that he led an honest game.

[QUOTE = "Mikael6668, post: 344982, member: 202360"]) Я хочу поделиться своим опытом торговли с Fiatotrade. Два года назад я начал небольшую сумму, получил небольшую прибыль и снял всю сумму без проблем. Затем через некоторое время он выбросил довольно большую сумму и начал торговать большими объемами. Проблемы начались в виде проскальзываний и реквот, как выяснилось позже - это связано с тем, что тип аккаунта был Стандартный. В общем, я решил снова снять всю сумму, они попросили меня подтвердить паспортные данные (вероятно, потому что сумма была большой). Подтверждено - снято через 5 минут. Затем я снова взял перерыв и год назад решил снова торговать с этим брокером. Я снова начал крупную сумму, но уже на счет ECN. Реквота не было и с проскальзываниями почти без проблем. В общем, торговля сама по себе, и прибыль также доступна и извлекается. Поэтому я остаюсь с этим брокером на данный момент, потому что я проверил его на собственной шкуре.
I think that Fiatotrade no benefit to this company to interfere with its customers, especially since there are so many competitors where you can go. If you put the sticks in the wheels so you can lose all customers in the end, and they will not be infinite. The main thing is reputation if it is going to be in the market for a long time.

Trading is a delicate matter, factors that affect the outcome of the mass. One of them is a broker, and this is serious. There is a sure way - 30 days. 30 days, trade with one, then 30 days, without changing the TS, with the other and see the result. According to the results, you can migrate to the main account for the better. I have a current extreme at Fiatotrade , holding on for the 7th month.

Fiatotrade - normal broker. From 2 thousand bucks rose to 8, leaked to zero. I have no complaints. He opened deals himself, he closed. If a deal does not open during high volatility (new prices come), then this is a no brainer, it is corrected by a second opening. Withdrew 500 bucks - no problem, brought out in a day. I recommend a reliable broker. I will learn and continue to work with them

Back