Multiple copies of Meta Trader 4 on one computer

I was thinking about opening a demo account with another broker and I'll have to download their MetaTrader 4 because they told me I wouldn't be able to access them using the MetaTrader 4 that I currently use with my live account. Then it dawned on me I might have problems with two MetaTraders loaded on my computer and the last thing I want to happen is the demo starts screwing up the live account MetaTrader. So I'd like to know if anyone has ever had any problems running two different MetaTraders from two different brokers on the same computer at the same time?

I have no idea why they can't be accessed with the current meta trader. I have had no problems running accounts with different brokers on mine,especially when only one is live and others demo.

You should have no problem with that. It's actually some kind of technical malfunction that's been bothering you. I think you need to clean your computer, because it shouldn't be like this.

You should have no problem with that. It's actually some kind of technical malfunction that's been bothering you. I think you need to clean your computer, because it shouldn't be like this.
the only problems is when you want 2 MT$ from the same broker you need to change installation file name

Back