• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Multiple ethical issues with three related companies

I am having an issue with a company
Status
Not open for further replies.
Disgusted!

Firstly; thank you Felix and your team for your continued efforts in forewarning and informing us of the filth that lies, cheats and extorts our money in order for them to survive this industry.

Secondly it is very disturbing, to find this supposed reputable broker house involved in such gutter activities. It is now apparent that any firm can be open to blatant theft.

Finally, it has always been the responsibility for each to follow up on a chosen broker, and make sure a criteria list is met before committing, however the selection criteria will now need to include a broker that can convince one that they have measures in place to resistant against such malice activities.

i vote yes

viewing the forum very well and looking at thing because when i even get to there website it was a bluf

Felix, you've got the WHOLE AFRICAN and NIGERIAN battalion of forex traders strongly behinde you in this noble objective of fighting scammers out of this business of ours!!

Its very obvious that Brain is truely unashamed of himself and his employers. With the level of facts and evidence against his claims, what more does he need to be told?

Commarades, the battle line is drawn......lets take our positions....get your arsenals ready for defence of truth and justice....this is what FOREX PEACE ARMY stands for!!!

No retreat, no surrender!!

:mad: :)
(Jahswill- Lagos, Nigeria)

I am afraid that's not anything to appreciate. Nigeria has been well known for all kinds of scam - worldwide!

JanPoko,

Nigeria may be famous for having perfected Advanced Fee Fraud type scams (aka 419 scam), but that hardly is a reason to condemn all Nigerians. The FPA has a large contingent of Nigerian traders who work very hard to make money in forex and are just as worried about getting scammed as the rest of us.

In general, the USA has a better reputation about scams than Nigeria, but this thread is about 3 companies based in the USA. Stereotyping scams as coming from any one country will only make you more vulnerable to scams from "trusted" countries.

Kudos To Our Able Investigators

Hi Team Great,

Kudos to you all for an impeccable investigative job on on this thread. You have done well more than Sherlock Holmes. The threat to sue is empty. May you friends live a million years making billion pips in your life time. It's really time that we all stand up to cheats in the system. It's not easy to make honest money on forex, and terribly bad being scammed by lazy fellows.

Well done!

9ja:D

Hi

Am afraid that the remark about Nigeria and scam is jaundiced irresponsible. First every nation on earth has it's own handful of sinners and saints. I personally lost huge sums of money to American based companies viz 12 DailyPro, Fastemarket, Intgold, EMO, etc. Add TraderJack of UK I got wiser. Does that make all Americans and British Nationals or residents criminals? Certainly not? Going by the records, USA have more scam records according to FBI report in 2005 than Nigeria. In the said record, USA came first, while Nigeria came 3rd.

In 2007, Haliburton, a US oil company was penalized by the US Justice Dept for corrupt practices in its oil activities in Nigeria and I understand that the US Vice President has business interests in the company. On the other hand the Nigerian Government has also dragged the same Haliburton to Nigerian Courts for Tax Evasion.

Siemens, the Gerrman Giants in Telecommunications services are still in the news for their corrupt practices in Nigeria, Libya, saintly Norway and Italy.

Pharaoh's comment on Nigeria is sheer bigotry, lacks merit and betrays a big dose of ignorance. Is Mafioso, the Italian crime/drug related inglorious gift to world's vocabulary proximate to all Italians being criminals? Or should all Japanese be categorized as criminals because of the Yakuzi phenomenon?

The Moderator should not allow this decent forum to be a platform for one un-informed bushman to insult a whole nation.

9ja
Proudly Nigerian

9ja,

My comment was an attempt to defend the vast majority of law abiding Nigerians. If JanPoko had said something similar about people from Italy, I would have similarly commented that although Italy may be famous for perfecting the art of organized crime, one should certainly not judge all Italians based on the actions of the mafioso.

Please re-read my post more carefully. If I have still somehow cause offense to my fellow FPA soliders, I apologize.

I am proud to be in the FPA and to serve alongside FPA soldiers from all countries, even those from very corrupt places like the USA.
:D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back