Multis complaining: 4XCube scam my fund with ridicolous explanation

Gio64

Banned Multi
I open an account on 4XCube broker and after regular verification, I fund the account with 500$.
I trade on this account and reach profit with scalper Ea( Allowed from the broker ) for 3.450.84$,
Get withdrawal for 2450$ without issue.
Today receive a letter from the compliance said my account is under investigation of fraudulent activities and my account balance of 1.500$ is locked.
I do not understand What is this fraudulent activity and write the broker to clarify what is this fraudulent activity,
In annexe my Statement and letter received from the broker.
I want to invite 4XCube to liquidate my account balance and close the question, I do not pratique fraudulent activity and there is not proof this is true .

Attachments

• 16055_ Giovanni Bruno - Trade History Report.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 14
  • Giovanni Bruno Termination 14.05.21.pdf
    103.1 KB · Views: 12
Yes, very scams broker, also my account is closed and pay not my profit.

here letter

Attachments

• Dalel Termination 14.05.21.pdf
    103.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Dalel4XC image statement.jpg
    Dalel4XC image statement.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 21
I open an account on 4XCube broker and after regular verification, I fund the account with 500$.
I trade on this account and reach profit with scalper Ea( Allowed from the broker ) for 3.450.84$,
Today receive a letter from the compliance said my account is under investigation of fraudulent activities and my account balance of 1.500$ is locked.
I do not understand What is this fraudulent activity and write the broker to clarify what is this fraudulent activity,
In annexe my Statement and letter received from the broker.
I want to invite 4XCube to liquidate my account balance and close the question, I do not pratique fraudulent activity and there is not proof this is true .
How does your EA work, what scalper EA is it? Did it open/close under 1 to 2 seconds? How many accounts did you have? Are they MT4 or MT5?

At least you have returned your money along with some profit, not a bad ending.
By the way have you used your EA with other brokers and have you contacted EA developer regarding this case?

Yes, sure very scams broker, also close my account after I get profit , refund my deposit and delete profit with same letter termination.

Attachments

• Cristiana Bruno Termination 14.05.21.pdf
    103.1 KB · Views: 14
Some brokers have rules against multiple accounts that supposedly belong to different people trading from the same location.

The FPA has similar rules regarding multis. Can Gio64, Dalel, and Cristiana please explain their repeated IP overlaps?

Back