Multis vs Justforex

Status
Not open for further replies.
@The Punisher I would rather recommend to avoid any accusations without having strong evidences. I can't recommend them either as I haven't used it yet, so maybe we should better wait to hear from them in response to this thread?
As for the OP's experience, it is always sad to loose money, but what caught my eye is the presence of some other similar stories here. All of the recent ones seem to be from Vietnamese people, this is why I asked if people from other countries suffered. Because I heard only good stories from Indonesian traders. It will be good to see some other people's stories that became victims or lost their funds, it will help to create some kind of a company profile.
As well, you can see a lot of threads here where people were scammed by unknown brokers that ask to deposit through not secure and reliable methods, this makes the situation with Justforex not that clear
Let's state some facts about this broker. Their license in Belize was revoked and the country of Spain put out a fraud warning about the broker. Just Forex is Not licensed or regulated by any futures and securities commission. There are at least a dozen threads on FPA about people losing money to this broker. Just Forex has been invited to respond to all the posts on FPA and refuses to show up and address these issues. Given these are all facts please advise what accusations you are referring to?

I want to remind @Justforex that I believe other traders not only in Vietnam but also the world are worth to receive a satisfactory explanation. If not, that you don't answer for our questions is enough to prove that you are a scam broker and I have all evidence proving your perfect scam, as the file I attached below.

Attachments

• Statement.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 3
On 19 Feb, 2021, my MT4 account was disabled without notice by Justforex while my positions were still opening. It takes them more than a month to solve the problem, however, when my account is reactivated, I LOST 50% of my balance. After that Justforex secretly withdraws all my money from my balance with no reason. That is insane!
View attachment 64168
View attachment 64169
View attachment 64170
View attachment 64171
On that same day, they sent me only one email with the following content:
View attachment 64172
I don't really understand what's going on with my trading account because JustForex has absolutely no clear explanation from their representative.
I emailed them but their answer was forcing me to confirm a lot of personal information and trading account issues:
View attachment 64173
On March 17, 2021, after several attempts to contact JustForex regarding my case resolution, I received an email with the following content:
View attachment 64174
Well, JustForex accused me of unknown reasons. They did not have a specific reason to accurately explain their actions.
With just that, I can conclude that JustForex is a scam broker!
I can’t contact them to reclaim my money they still hold. I'm really sad and worried about that money.
This broker is stupid and completely scam
Seems like a lot of people having problems with them

It's frustrating that Justforex doesn't respond to me. Although I have posted a lot of documents and evidence of their wrongdoing, they don't care at all. Hope to see the appropriate punishment from FPA for Justforex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back