Multis vs Justforex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I wait for Justforex.com? They need to see these sorts of information as well.
They have to give me a clear explaination for their nonsensensical activities.
We need to have some idea of how much total you lost. So the deposits, withdrawals, and any profit/loss in between helps out a lot to your case.

I assume you have these things, or can easily gather them in mt4 history (or email history of deposit/withdrawal/trading activity)

I think it's time for us to remove Justforex from the Forex community.
I observed that there are many people experiencing the same situation as me and all of their posts received no attention or response from Justforex.
Let us know if next week you still don't hear anything from them. Then @FPA Forums Team will send its own invitation.

do you have some emails before the 18th Mar? Like the 16th, 15ths, etc? showing positive balance?
account 420092364
mail 1.png

account 420160794
mail 2.png

the reason why 2 pictures above dated on 18th Feb and 19th Feb: These are the last confirmation I received from them untill they fixed my balance on 18th Mar
mail 3.png

--> How much total did you deposit with them? (and what dates for each deposit)?
--> How much total did you successfully withdrawal from them (dates you receive withdrawal)?

--> did you research the business model JustForex used before depositing any of your hard earned money?
--> have you submitted a review of the company yet? https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/10677/justforex-forex-brokers?per-page=50

--> can you upload account statements of all of your accounts? here is an example of what one looks like:

fpa-how-to-create-mt4-trade-history-html-screenshot-sample-png.64212

And there is a whole article here that details the process for recovering trading account statements: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ccount-trade-history-statements-part-1.63543/

--> @JustForexcom has a lot of explaining to do. Even if some or all of client trades are somehow disputed, I want to see their explanation of how deposits are still confiscated.
On 19th Feb when my account lost 50% balance due to an open trade.
190221.1.png

190221.png

On 18th Mar, daily confirmation show differences in balance number:
180321.png

190321.1.png

I also send payment history as attached files.

Attachments

• web 1.JPG
    web 1.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 9
  • web 2.JPG
    web 2.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 9
  • web 3.JPG
    web 3.JPG
    193.8 KB · Views: 8
  • web 4.JPG
    web 4.JPG
    194 KB · Views: 8
  • web 5.JPG
    web 5.JPG
    186.4 KB · Views: 7
  • web 6.JPG
    web 6.JPG
    189.3 KB · Views: 7
Can I wait for Justforex.com? They need to see these sorts of information as well.
They have to give me a clear explaination for their nonsensensical activities.
I am sure you have read the many other clients of JustForex who have the same problem as you.
Please follow the advice of @4evermaat & @FxMaster and, hopefully, you will be able to recover some of your money.
Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back