Multis vs Justforex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out for new detailed monthly statement for the time I trading with Justforex.
@JustForexcom show me how I "damage" you

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    65 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.png
    2.png
    70.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 3.png
    3.png
    35 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.png
    4.png
    120 KB · Views: 5
  • 5.png
    5.png
    50.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 6.png
    6.png
    68 KB · Views: 5
  • 7.png
    7.png
    47.3 KB · Views: 6
Justforex is quite popular in Indonesia and I was thinking about choosing them as my broker, but I see there some discussions in scam alert folder. After going through them I see that the most recent ones are from Vietnamese people. Did anyone from other countries experience such things? Or maybe you guys are related somehow?

Justforex is quite popular in Indonesia and I was thinking about choosing them as my broker, but I see there some discussions in scam alert folder. After going through them I see that the most recent ones are from Vietnamese people. Did anyone from other countries experience such things? Or maybe you guys are related somehow?
JustForex is a scam broker! No one under any circumstance should open an account with them.

It's been over 1 week and I still haven't received any response from Justforex.
This company is exact a scam, stop trading w/ them. Never try!!

Don't you dare to try my bro. You can see that their license is revoked and their action was absolutely suspicious. These terrible things result in my lost balance - $ 37,393.71 to be specific.

This is a great post and should be read by all. I always look on here before I would go near a new broker. Great advice
I just want to receive my money back and warn other trader to be careful about Justforex. Yet they did not answer to my invitation for over a week. I'm sick of their working style.

@The Punisher I would rather recommend to avoid any accusations without having strong evidences. I can't recommend them either as I haven't used it yet, so maybe we should better wait to hear from them in response to this thread?
As for the OP's experience, it is always sad to loose money, but what caught my eye is the presence of some other similar stories here. All of the recent ones seem to be from Vietnamese people, this is why I asked if people from other countries suffered. Because I heard only good stories from Indonesian traders. It will be good to see some other people's stories that became victims or lost their funds, it will help to create some kind of a company profile.
As well, you can see a lot of threads here where people were scammed by unknown brokers that ask to deposit through not secure and reliable methods, this makes the situation with Justforex not that clear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back