Hello Mums Trading Forex

Welcome, how are you finding things? Well done on juggling children and trading, not an easy combo. What made you get into trading? Sorry not to be a female companion but we are all nice & friendly here, don't be afraid to get involved.

I am a woman too, I'm not yet trading with serious capital, I'm still in the process of easing into it. And I definitely fantasize about being a profitable trader by the time it comes to having kids. :) I wish you success!

Hi and thank you , not an easy job with home schooling thats for sure, but adapting my trading style to much higher timeframes so I can make it work around motherhood!
Thats a very wise decision.. Larger time frames will surely work for you as you wouldn't have to sit in front of your charts throughout the day

HAHAHAHAH, I like your style @RahmanSL
Thank you for the much required enthusiasm ... :cool:
Hello ele ...I was wondering where the nice perfume permeating the FPA site was coming from.....very good to know there are female Traders hanging out here at our FPA. Need more of you ladies here :D

HAHAHAHAH, I like your style @RahmanSL
Thank you for the much required enthusiasm ... :cool:
We all should have a sense of humor and a positive outlook on life because life is too short to be a grouch.
Hope the FPF will be populated by more women because I believe women makes much better Traders than men who tends to bang-bang-bang and their trading account is finish.
Additionally, women smells much better :D

Cheers and all the best!

ME!
Present!
Marina from Italy.
I trade forex, comex and nasdaq index.
And I have 2 daughters and 10 dogs.
Welcome Marty...hope you will like it here and be a long term resident at the FPA :)

10 dogs! WOW... a long time ago, I landed up with 8 puppies when their mother (not my dog) died due to suspected poisoning, and all of them used to follow me everywhere....even when I go swimming in the sea. But sadly, none of them are around anymore.

Last few years, I landed up with one Persian cat (compliment of one of my two daughters who bought her & then left her "temporarily" with me when she went to university) and the other common stray cat strolled through my house door and decided to stay.

Welcome Marty...hope you will like it here and be a long term resident at the FPA :)

10 dogs! WOW... a long time ago, I landed up with 8 puppies when their mother (not my dog) died due to suspected poisoning, and all of them used to follow me everywhere....even when I go swimming in the sea. But sadly, none of them are around anymore.

Last few years, I landed up with one Persian cat (compliment of one of my two daughters who bought her & then left her "temporarily" with me when she went to university) and the other common stray cat strolled through my house door and decided to stay.
Thank you MAJOR!

Thank you MAJOR!

Back