Three women non-Moms :
1) ele020
2) Dora_WalletInvesto
3) Amina El Mehdi
4) sarah2701
5) Lucy123
6) @sarah2701
7) @Lucy123

I am embarrassed because of my silly (more like stupidity) trades mistakes which are better left unpublished.
Cheers & all the best!
You are most welcome dear. hahaha alright. I get you.. But don't you thing it will give a tiny bit confidence to newcomers that even pro traders made mistakes in their journey and its good to make mistakes? Just my intellectual opinion. :p Got a little carried away

You are most welcome dear. hahaha alright. I get you.. But don't you thing it will give a tiny bit confidence to newcomers that even pro traders made mistakes in their journey and its good to make mistakes? Just my intellectual opinion. :p Got a little carried away
You got a very good point there! Okay, over the weekend, I might consider posting my trading mistakes entitled post: "Journey of a Wannabe Forex Trader - the early days" or something like that....but frankly, I am not sure where to post that!
All the best!

Last edited:
You got a very good point there! Okay, over the weekend, I might consider posting my trading mistakes entitled post: "Journey of a Wannabe Forex Trader - the early days" or something like that....but frankly, I am not sure where to post that!
All the best!
I guess, General forex talk would work...

29-May-2021 : Updates:
Okay...so far we have:
Three Moms.:
1) Mums Trading Forex,
2) Marty2507,
3) Ed1916
Three women non-Moms :
1) ele020
2) Dora_WalletInvesto
3) Amina El Mehdi
4) sarah2701
5) Lucy123
6) sarah2701
7) Lucy123
8) annieiris
9) davtrent55

All other lady Trader please add onto this list. Thank you!

Back