Hello Mums Trading Forex

Hi, Mum here too, I’ve gone part time at work my little one is 6 months old. I’m still learning as well.
Hello Ed...welcome here at the FPA...hope you will enjoy your stay here to be educated and become fabulously rich trading the daily US$6.6 trillion forex market in the not too distant future. In fact, I wish this to all the female Traders here.

P/S: 1916 is not your birth year; correct?;)

In case you lovely women don't know, there is an organization called "Girls Who Invest (GWI)" which was setup in 2016:
Our goal: 30% of the world investable capital managed by women by 2030.
We focus on education, industry outreach, accessibility and career placement to inspire and support tomorrow's leading investors.

Do check that rganization out as they might be able to help you out in your quest to be one of the best in the financial wold.

We all should have a sense of humor and a positive outlook on life because life is too short to be a grouch.
Hope the FPF will be populated by more women because I believe women makes much better Traders than men who tends to bang-bang-bang and their trading account is finish.
Additionally, women smells much better :D

Cheers and all the best!
Hahahaha.. yes right.... trading requires a calm mindset and power to digest losses.

Back