Three Moms.:
1) Mums Trading Forex,
2) Marty2507,
3) Ed1916
Two women non-Moms:
1) ele020
2) Dora_WalletInvesto
3) Amina El Mehdi

Admittedly, that's not very many female Traders and, hopefully, that situation will change soon.
Updates:
Okay...so far we have:
Three Moms.:
1) Mums Trading Forex,
2) Marty2507,
3) Ed1916
Three women non-Moms :
1) ele020
2) Dora_WalletInvesto
3) Amina El Mehdi
4) sarah2701
5) Lucy123

Would appreciate all Ladies Traders to add onto this list :D

Last edited:
Updates:
Okay...so far we have:
Three Moms.:
1) Mums Trading Forex,
2) Marty2507,
3) Ed1916
Three women non-Moms :
1) ele020
2) Dora_WalletInvesto
3) Amina El Mehdi
4) sarah2701
5) Lucy123

Would appreciate all Ladies Traders to add onto this list :D
hahahahahaha you are actually keeping a record... Good going.. cheers to women empowerment

hahahahahaha you are actually keeping a record... Good going.. cheers to women empowerment
Since Moderator seems to be either too busy to do so as requested or sulking because I withdraw my post/article about my trading experiences through the years (which, after second reads, is rather embarrassing for me), so I took it upon myself to find out how many female Traders are here at the FPA. But it seems like the ladies either chose to remain anonymous or doesn't really care to make known their presence here as not one lady has added on their name to my list.
Oh well! Se La Vie!

Hi all, great to be here.

I am full time Mum and trading for around 12 months, well learning to trade I should say.

Would love to know if there are any other Mums on here who are trading forex too?
What broker you using

FPA Forums Team Note: The Hello and Welcome folder is a non-commercial folder. Discussions of what brokers people use belong in the Commerce Zone. This rule is enforced by Spam Cat.

Since Moderator seems to be either too busy to do so as requested or sulking because I withdraw my post/article about my trading experiences through the years (which, after second reads, is rather embarrassing for me), so I took it upon myself to find out how many female Traders are here at the FPA. But it seems like the ladies either chose to remain anonymous or doesn't really care to make known their presence here as not one lady has added on their name to my list.
Oh well! Se La Vie!
I guess I can see 2 new names? right? @sarah2701 @Lucy123 ... And what made you embarrassed about your early posts? I guess everyone starts from somewhere....!!!!

I guess I can see 2 new names? right? @sarah2701 @Lucy123 ... And what made you embarrassed about your early posts? I guess everyone starts from somewhere....!!!!
Hello @ele020 ...thanks for updates.

Updates:
Okay...so far we have:
Three Moms.:
1) Mums Trading Forex,
2) Marty2507,
3) Ed1916
Three women non-Moms :
1) ele020
2) Dora_WalletInvesto
3) Amina El Mehdi
4) sarah2701
5) Lucy123
6) @sarah2701
7) @Lucy123

I am embarrassed because of my silly (more like stupidity) trades mistakes which are better left unpublished.
Cheers & all the best!

Back