1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Muralert Non-Repainting Indicator

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by Pyer2, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Pyer2

Pyer2 Recruit

The Muralert Non-Repainting website is a complete and utter scam.

IT REPAINTS!

Obviously he is able to provide lots of pretty screenshots of how wonderful the signals are - because like I already said IT REPAINTS!

He has even gone to the trouble of producing counterfeit trading statements to substantiate the signals generated in his screenshots.

Here is the website http://www.forexindicator.somee.com/

He charges US$650

Thankfully he agreed to a 50% discount and I was in a syndicate with 3 others so the pain wasn't too bad, however I am still pissed off enough to go on a mission to expose this scammer.

Here is the Muralert Indicator Muralert.rar

See for yourself that it repaints.

Murat Ibrayev of Kazakhstan and his Muralert indicator are a scam.

Once I realised the indicator did in fact repaint (after about 5 minutes) I notified the vendor of my discovery an requested a refund. He actually agreed to refund me in his initial reply, however has ignored all my subsequent attempts at corresponding with him. It has been just over a week & I hold little hope of ever seeing my money again.

Before everyone starts posting about how dodgey the website looks not to use Western Union etc etc - We (the purchasing syndicate) were all aware of the warning signs and were quite prepared to lose our money before we parted with it. I would just like to warn others so they don't get burned too.

Attached Files:

2. klausdl

klausdl Recruit

Muralert = Hiper Scammer!!!

I confirm his words because I bought with him this piece of ****.

For our surprise this "muralert indicator" is just "Super Signals" RENAMED!!!

TOTALLY SCAMMER!! :unhappy:

3. samk090905

samk090905 Recruit

muralert

thank you for this.