• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Murray international is a scam

I am having an issue with a company

BuyerBeware

Private, 1st Class
Our dearest friends in Jakarta Indonesia have come up with another scam Murray International (murrayinternational.com).

The are also responsible for Premier Partners Group, Robinson Franklin, Mann International, Source One International, Cornerstone Worldwide, Pro Capital Management, Anderson Shaw Group, Pharos International, Interactive Trade, Continental Trade or Eurasia Trade 'companies' who claim to be a brokerage company - do not send them any money! These are 100% fraudster companies created by scammers. They are not registered anywhere and you can find them on cold calling warning lists. Most probably they will tell you that this website is a fake and their lawyers are dealing with it.

Their newest incarnation Beta trading is not to be trusted send them money and you shall never see it again.

Once you invest the will come up with many other genius ways to get you too invest and reinvest take a look at premier partners group is a scam on this site for more info from past unsuspecting investors.

If you have been contacted by these people please tell us your story here.

If you at this point start to question their legitimacy then be prepared for a call from their fake regulators-

Better Investment Bureau - betterinvestmentbureau.org
Investment Oversight Commission - iocommission.org
Securites Oversight Commission - Suspended Domain

Letter from X employee

Worked for Robinson Franklin back in early February. Was recruited from over seas by their scam recruitment company shawsalesrecruitment.com. After three phone interviews I was brought out to Jakarta. As soon as I landed in the airport I immediately knew something was wrong, as I was brought through the airport without any checks or anything and when my visa was being sorted out, the guy doing it handed the official american dollars, and subsequently on the way back a week later, a customs official met me at the entrance to the airport and again brought me through completely unchecked.

Anyway as soon as I arrived at the office and encountered to low lifes working there I was convinced it was a scam and its slowly revelled - if you were stupid enough not to get it - over a number of days. They had lots of guys their from all over the world. I understand another guy outed the company and his life had been put in danger. This is international organised crime involving the collusion of public service officials. I have a list of numbers and the address of the office I worked in and that I can give you on the insurance that my identity will be kept secret as I do not want my life or my families life put in danger. I don't know how relevant the numbers are now but I'll give them to you anyway.

First is Karl office manager - 0815 7453 3333
Dion - the guy you ring when you get in trouble, apparently an X police chief of the city of Jakarta - 0816 105 269

Address Citibank Slipi
Wisma 77
Jl. Letjend S.Parman Kav.77 Slipi
Jakarta Barat 11410

Their is a secret door to enter the office in the city bank building. I understand they move a lot but maybe there is a trail or trace if they are not there any longer. Everything about this company is a scam from the names of people on the phone to their recruitment companies. Most people realise and leave straight away but those who stay are criminals and know exactly what they are doing. Happy Hunting. Please don't use anything that may reveal my identity including my user name. They are very organised and look after their 'employees' really well, paying a recruit 200 dollars a week for two months and your rent in nice accommodation for two months, they even supply pay slips. As i said if you stay longer than a week - time to book flight out of their - your complicit and haven't a leg to stand on

Hi,

The following is part of Murray International's "Brokerage Account Application."
Since I know by now that Murray is a scam, I wonder if the organisations mentioned are also part of the scam?

"Steps to Take if You Become an Identity Theft Victim. If you feel you have become the victim of online identity theft, you should take the following steps:
• If you feel your Murray International account has been compromised in any way, immediately contact us.
1. Equifax - call 800.525.6285 or visit Credit Reports, Credit Scores, Identity Theft Protection from Equifax
2. Experian - call 888.397.3742 or visit Credit Report and Credit Score with Toll-Free Support from Experian
3. TransUnion - call 800.680.7289 or visit Credit Report, Credit Scores & Credit Checks | TransUnion

or fraud area of each creditor/company; follow up with a letter.

need proof of the crime.
• Keep records of everything involved in your efforts to clear up the fraud including copies of written correspondence and records of telephone calls.
• File a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)."

I believe all 3 of those are major credit reporting agencies. If you are worried about Murray International, look up the contact info for the credit reporting agencies independently.

I've seen scam companies with legitimate contact info for outside sites before. This can be done to make the scam site seem more real.

Back