Music to hear while trading? (if any)

You need to be attentive when forex trading. If music helps you to stay calm and attentive, then you should listen to it. I normally listen to Stevie Wonder. I know its old-school but i love his songs. My favourite is Superstition.

You need to remain as calm as possible in forex trading. If music can help you stay calm, then you should listen it. There is no harm in it. I will advise you to listen classical music which is the best way to soothe the mind and the soul. Which music makes you remain calm?

Yes trading actually need calm minds to analyze the market, maybe sometimes any trader facing with pressure during trades and enforced them to facing with stress, and with listening to music that can make relax in minds, it will help us to make condition room on the cool situation, and it will help to make a better analysis

I need silence to trade as well because calm minds to concentrate the market, By the way it's good thread to know some type of music can help and relax during whole hard working day.

Choosing music genre as a friend in trading, I think will make convenience if looking slow music, and avoid hard music, but sometimes each people has own favorite for music genre, some of them hate music and if listen music make angry because sound loudness disturb them

I also don’t listen any music during trading and especially during chart analysis, as it distracts me. I need a perfect peace. However, when I make a break I love to listen classical music as it helps me keep calm, which I find very important in trading

Music doesn’t help me to concentrate at all. I can listen any kind of music only whenever I’m doing some routine job or meditation/ But generally this is just a question of personal preferences, If I need some motivation I just listen to my running playlist.

You should have to listen music while trading as it is very helpful to you. Also there is a point comes to mind which kind of music we have to listen while doing trade. Every trader has its own choice of music. I suggest you to listen motivational music as it boosts you while you are thinking about quitting. Thanks

Back