Music to hear while trading? (if any)

Go Go Penguins! My favorite! It's like total instrumental fusion-jazz! Gives possibility to not disturb myself with anything during trading!

I would like to recommend you the motivational music to hear during the trading. You cna search it on the Google and you will find a lot of tracks there. You can download them and listen them while trading. I have made a playlist of motivational music which I hear while trading.

I am listening to something like Pop in all my hard or stressfull situations for everything Forex included. Yes, those funny things like Red Hot Chilly Peppers or Shakira or Britney Spears and maybe something like Taylor Swift as well. It helps me to be in good mood.

I think it`s strictly personal. For somebody will help for other not. Personally I prefer silence or some low non distracting noise. If this noise is music must be something smooth like chillout, jazz or good classic.

I think it`s strictly personal. For somebody will help for other not. Personally I prefer silence or some low non distracting noise. If this noise is music must be something smooth like chillout, jazz or good classic.
NIce, but I prefer silence when I analyze market, though I can listen to music when I make trades because it doesn't distract me in any way.

It is better to choose quiet music without words, which will cheer you up, but not to distract or make too excited. I listen to calm Celtic music and it helps me to relax and enjoy trading.

Back