Music to hear while trading? (if any)

It is our own choice to listen to just music or any song with it. I think some soft words are very effective they make you fresh if you like that song. they are relaxing motivating and refreshing for traders. I like light music in low volume so that it did not disturb my decision while trading.

I like to listen to slow music, with full voice singers to carry songs from their souls

maybe no one has heard gamelan music here, the music is grouped instruments and most are played by beating

It is better to choose quiet music without words, which will cheer you up, but not to distract or make too excited. I listen to calm Celtic music and it helps me to relax and enjoy trading.
I call that Chill out music and yes, Celtic is also a very good choice. ;)

Hey, well, I think the title explains it really clearly.

What kind of music do you hear while trading? (if you hear any, of course) Do you think is better to hear something?

I'll let you hear something that I like to hear sometimes... :)

This kind of relaxing music, is just...

I like periphery, any album is good but if you like this vibe I suggest bebop jazz

I prefer to listen folk music, it's relaxing and let me to keep on the line trading and don't distract. I was also trying to listen classical music, but I want to sleep with them, hah :)

It is a big issue one should be relaxed fresh and and active to think while trading. if some thing helps to find these abilities he should certainly use that tool. Music is powerful too for traders to remain focused just on trading. specially favorite music is very motivating, you can set trading on desired positions and can rest even sleep after it listening music.

I am listening remix of all modern things no matter what it is in reality anyway, thanks for asking though I still do not believe it somehow relates to our trading abilities anyway. Can you please confirm this or not ?;)

Back