Music to hear while trading? (if any)

Of course, I have music I hear while trading. When I trade in a quiet room, I just trade, like okay. Nah, when I listen the grunge music, oh, my God! I'm doing it a lot better like in a couple times. I process information faster, I have faster reflexes and stuff like that. I don't know why this happens. Maybe it's because grunge is my favorite genre in music, maybe the sound itself has something to do with the brain... But the point is, trading to music is much cooler than doing it in silence. Try it and you'll feel the difference, too.

I'm not a big supporter of listening to music while trading. Music can distract you from a critical moment, which can cause you to lose. I highly recommend to pause between trades and listen to classical or lounge music during them. It calms your nerves, and you start trading with a cold head again.

I'm not a big supporter of listening to music while trading. Music can distract you from a critical moment, which can cause you to lose. I highly recommend to pause between trades and listen to classical or lounge music during them. It calms your nerves, and you start trading with a cold head again.
i cant even have a conversation when trading i have to lock my self away to be able to think

In my opinion music can really drives you crazy while trading activity (in a positive way of course). Actually, there are several points of view on this matter, some people claim that music distracts you from trading activity and interfere your concentration, others state that music brings them more energy. Everything here is individual I guess, music really is able to energize you just because your brain releases lots of dopamine while you're listening to your favorite playlist. However if you're a meloman you dive into music while trading and start to dream about smth which doesn't relate to your work, you can easily be confused.

Back