1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mutualforexfund.com scam ??

Discussion in 'Scam Alerts' started by midasfl, Dec 7, 2008.

1. midasfl

midasfl Private

After not learning from my losses in Tradelite.net I tried another due diligence attempt since my losses in comaprison to other on tradelite with relatively acceptable as a hazard of trade.

I notice on the weekend the site was down and got in touch with strictpay who at first stated they were paying and therefor online.

I tried again no luck email no response posted a flag alert on goldpoll.com

Contacted strictpay, stating I was ready to contact bbb and fbi, suddenly the site was online and accesible. too good to be true. late night saturday they were again gone, sunday gone again. emailed both strictpay and admin no response.

Strictpay asked me to substantiate my accusation that they are a scam, i emailed

12-06-2008 2:10 pm Posted By: You
    Looks like another scam. Is strict pay investigating any of this activety at all?

12-06-2008 3:29 pm Posted By: MIKE
    There account is actively paying members with their StrictPay account. We are not investigating there account at this time.

If you have detailed information on makes you think they are a scam please feel free to forward that information to us, and we will look into this in more detail.

Thanks
    Mike
    StrictPay
    12-06-2008 4:58 pm Posted By: You
    Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.

Subject: Web Site
    Sent: 12/6/2008 2:00 PM

The following recipient(s) could not be reached:

'support@mutualforexfund.com' on 12/6/2008 2:01 PM
    451 Temporary local problem - please try later

Website was also unavailable. It seems that in the HYIP business sites and email seem to just vanish overnight. I recommend that Strictpay make it mandatory for HYIP to email investors.
    I did due diligence with tradelite and it appears gone this just seemed like history repeating it self.
    I have had excuses like in TL "Site is down so email was not possible" mmm, I am in this business and know that a downed website has nothing to do with email flow.

Express my apologies sincerely.
    12-06-2008 5:45 pm Posted By: You
    Funny how the site is down again, something is wrong.

#1 midasfl, Dec 7, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2008