MXTRADE WITHDRAW PROBLEM

cchiou

Private
I am currently having a problem withdrawing my funds from MXTRADE. Can i ask if anyone had a similar problem and how you went about withdrawing your funds from them?

I haven't been told anything, the thing is with my account is I have my original capital, my profits and the credits they gave me to sustain two of my initial investment on a share. In essence all the funds are currently all in the account including profits.

They tell me that I can't withdraw.... and have avoided my calls and messages and emails and even changed my account finance manager and now he's ignoring me. My guy name was Christian and my original finance dude was Ramsay, and now this Daniel dude. Can anybody give any advice what i can do? It's not a small amount either and I need the money for my family as a member was involved in car accident.

My email is cchiou@me.com thanks.

Any directions would be helpful thanks.

I am currently having a problem withdrawing my funds from MXTRADE. Can i ask if anyone had a similar problem and how you went about withdrawing your funds from them?

I haven't been told anything, the thing is with my account is I have my original capital, my profits and the credits they gave me to sustain two of my initial investment on a share. In essence all the funds are currently all in the account including profits.

They tell me that I can't withdraw.... and have avoided my calls and messages and emails and even changed my account finance manager and now he's ignoring me. My guy name was Christian and my original finance dude was Ramsay, and now this Daniel dude. Can anybody give any advice what i can do? It's not a small amount either and I need the money for my family as a member was involved in car accident.

My email is cchiou@me.com thanks.

Any directions would be helpful thanks.

What was the amount and how you deposited the money?

What was the amount and how you deposited the money?
deposited via credit card and the amount was 4k usd. initial was 3k, and then 1k later.

they gave me in total 6.3k credit, and i made a profit of 4.5k. so total equity is approx $14k

deposited via credit card and the amount was 4k usd. initial was 3k, and then 1k later.

they gave me in total 6.3k credit, and i made a profit of 4.5k. so total equity is approx $14k

when you deposited the money?

i mean, is this something they generally do? i thought they are a pretty big company, and why would they do that?

and how about my profits?
For that

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

OR
Contact Rebecca here WinChargeback, she will help you to get back your money.

Back