My 400$ lost - TrustedOptionPro

Salman faris

Recruit
Hay sir,
My name is Salman ,I have a offering a account manager Mrs.Erica Nelson.she offering to 500$ deposit she make to 5500$per week.i make To 400$ and invest her account in in local bitcoin method using to pay her company BTC address.
But After receiving her money she saying she don't strat trading I paying to 1000$ after she started my account this cheating sir I don't have make that much money,
Now she's block my account
Sir how to get my money back?
Her company details and Instagram profile photo And transaction localbitcoin money transfer I attached that photos
I think it will take a good action in your side
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-04-14-59-04-540_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-04-14-59-04-540_com.android.chrome.png
    80 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2018-10-04-15-03-08-020_com.instagram.android.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-04-15-03-08-020_com.instagram.android.png
    125.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_2018-10-04-15-07-39-905_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-04-15-07-39-905_com.android.chrome.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 1
Hay sir,
My name is Salman ,I have a offering a account manager Mrs.Erica Nelson.she offering to 500$ deposit she make to 5500$per week.i make To 400$ and invest her account in in local bitcoin method using to pay her company BTC address.
But After receiving her money she saying she don't strat trading I paying to 1000$ after she started my account this cheating sir I don't have make that much money,
Her company details and Instagram profile photo And transaction localbitcoin money transfer I attached that photos
Thank you
look like you been scam, don;t look like you can get your money back, chalk it up as a lesson learn

Hay sir,
Thank you
trustedoptionpro.com has a live chat option, go there and talk about the issue you are having.

Sir,
I Trying but they not reply sir ,any chance my 400$getting to?
Please help me
What reply you are getting from them?
If you are not able to write in English then type in your local language and I can translate it to English.

What reply you are getting from them?
If you are not able to write in English then type in your local language and I can translate it to English.
Sir,
I'd chat with them but did not answer me,
Do I have any way to get my money??

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-10-04-20-08-58-314_com.android.chrome.png
    Screenshot_2018-10-04-20-08-58-314_com.android.chrome.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
Send them one email and invite them to this thread. To invite them, copy the link of the thread and send them via email.
Sir,
I do not understand how to do it,Send them one email and invite them to this thread. To invite them copy the linkof the thread and send them via email.?

Back