My account is blocked

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ

comingbacksoon

Recruit
may i know if blocking my acount and leaving it to get liquid is somthing legel? and missunderstood me and dealy all my verfied ids as its too late now? ty

Hello i had som strange things happened and i want to ask about the legel and how the acount getting liquid when its close to margin call and how to know thats no one entered my acount or made an manual close for trades? and ty

More details would be helpful.

What broker is this?

Are you saying that there are trades in your account that you did not place? If so, you need to talk to the broker and ask them to check the IP addresses that all the trades took place from.

How long ago did you send in the ID documents?

hi and sorry i had som rest, i got red eyes from serching help, and i got arpoved since 13/augest and confirmed by a call from the maneger of that branch ( i cant type broker name as i am seeking peacfully resolve) and i was asking help since then and upto now my acount under 60% margin lvl and had most of money out of it but didnt had full liquid i just had closed trades

sorry for adding but may i ask if its somthing normal to get part closing trade as i havnt saw that before,and if journal inside the acount gets auto delet history?

Apparently, no one is understanding what you're saying that why no one but Pharaoh tried to answer. Anyway we will try to help you as much as we can.

1. Use translate.google.com to translate from your native language so we can understand

2. To answer your questions, all activity performed on MT4 (if your broker is MT4) and the activity I'm talking about is the activity performed on the PC where MT4 is installed NOT ACCOUNT ACTIVITY; if that's the case, all activity is saved in a folder called "logs". Open MT4, click Alt+F+D, data folder will open and you will see "logs" folder. You can even see which IP addresses logged in to your MT4 account.

3. No one actually understood what you asked in the first post. How is your account blocked and you can still see it being liquidated. Unless you are using Investor (Read-Only) password.

4. There is no peaceful solution with brokers, this is a business, either someone is right or wrong. Pharaoh did ask you who's the broker not for the love of knowing the broker, nor because he's curious, but some of us have connections with brokers and experiences with brokers, so knowing the broker would help us tell you how we feel about the issue.

may i know if blocking my acount and leaving it to get liquid is somthing legel? and missunderstood me and dealy all my verfied ids as its too late now? ty

Based on the limited details you have shared so far it's hard to answer that.

Basically, I can't think of a scenario where what you have described in legal. Just to be sure we are on the same side of terminology- they have blocked your access and didn't block the whole account?

they blocked the deposits inside so i cannt fund my acount and cover the margin before too late so the simple result will be losing my acount and since 14 aug non answeered me

sorry for bad english, ok after i had confrimation i made small deposit and in 14 aug they blocked any incoming fund into my acount untill i made offical email its my legel fund ,and i have som updates they did arpoved me after 15 days ,which was too late as i lost my money the same day before i subscribe here ,and i can post the exact date of everything if needed and they are ava metatrade

Back