My Arbitrage Trading Account with Grinta-Invest

Nice to see you hit 100% gain. Fantastic results and €30 a pip is delightful. Very interested in this system

This is what they write about this company ...

Grinta-Invest: Victim Fooling Scheme Since few people agree to speculate on the stock exchange, Grinta-Invest (a Marshall Islands registered company, London-based (? -N’t already) Grinta Holdings Limited) chose a sophisticated, long-term, fraudulent scheme to lure victims. The victims are being hunted by Ruslan Krug, manager of a FinTech firm associated with Grinta. Offering very attractive, "safe" money investments, he argued that the deposit is insured, although this is not a deposit. They offered 4-5⁒ profit per month, Grinta gets 30⁒ profit, and the client 70⁒. The initial payment is small, but there is a condition that at least 10,000 euros are paid during the year. How it works? They argue that a robot (algorithm) tracks changes in exchange rates in banks. Since this does not happen simultaneously, the algorithm makes a buy or sell, and within a few seconds you earn from several to tens of euros. The trading platform MetaTrader4 is used, now it is clear that the training (demo) version. So nothing really happens, and the client is happy with the growing contribution. I would like to emphasize that the field "transactions" on the platform remains empty, just follow the field "account history". Constantly calling for more donations, they offer bonuses and rewards for new sacrifices. They allow them to take some money, it pays for them dozens of times, because it makes it easier to attract new victims "Harvesting" began in August - enough victims were collected, vacation time and a favorable situation was created in the foreign exchange market. For a couple of weeks, women from Grint-Invest constantly called, persistently persuading them to top up their account with 5,000 euros, offering a 100% bonus. Then they announced that they would soon enter the market and that the robot would continue operations. Accounts less than € 50,000 will be combined into blocks. "Robot" (Ruslan Krug or Maxim Pavlov) on 2019-07-09 began to open deals, including as many as 5 clearly hopeless deals for the purchase of the African rand for US dollars and euros. Currency pairs are chosen purposefully, as they have the largest spread and swap. Only the latter can "eat" the bill; if you hold transactions for a long time, and they were held for 3 months or longer, until the accounts were empty. The victims could only observe the situation, they were told that there was nothing to be done, they were offered to trade themselves; that is, take responsibility for the consequences. Since the trading platform is virtual, Grinta-Invest embezzled the victims' money. I lost € 14,000, my son € 25,000. Only in Lithuania dozens, if not hundreds of victims. Thieves triumph, their spoils are millions.

Back