My AutoTrader MidasamaTrader E.A.

Not sure what all the grunting is about this EA. I see this all the time and frankly it's unfortunate. There are tons of people that just want everything handed over to them. For instance this vadvid fella that just wants someone to "GIVE" him the set file that someone probably worked pretty hard to produce. I have never seen such a welfare state as I see with these kids who think they are all gonna become bajillion aires by begging for a handout.

I have personally spent countless hours combing over every corner of the net learning FX, testing EA's until my head was going to explode, many late nights and weekends trying to find the right combination for profit.

I have a .set file for the Midasama EA, it currently yields a 5.7 PF, and I tweaked it thoroughly before seeing these results. Testing and retesting, running it on a live demo account for weeks before dedicating money to it.

I have used this EA for six months now and it works EXACTLY as the author intended it to work, and my version works better... 30% better most times.

FIND YOUR OWN WAY people, nothing is free, if it is then you probably won't appreciate it anyway because you didn't have to work for it.

I could tell you where you can get a perfectly legit version of this EA for $30... But I won't... GO FIND IT. It's not even that hard honestly all you have to do is put forth a wee bit of effort for Gawd's sake.

There now get off your butt's and get to work

So you bought at a sale with a huge discount)))))) And what's the problem? I see from your screen that you have the wrong parameters right away! Or you do not know how to set up an adviser? Make the parameter CLOSEREVERS = false, and optimize the other parameters for the last 3 months. And before you write the word scam, I advise you first read the alphabet on automated trading.
and find yourself setting up and controlling advisors. Everyone when buying EA on all sites in the world warn about the risks.
And now about the important! What the hell are you writing **** here? Have you read my theme name? Now I don’t wonder why you have a "Grail Advisor" loss
send us ur EA here, we will help you to test it.
no argument here, settle it like gentlemen.

Hey this is a really nice result, well done.
Can this auto-trader connect to crypto leverage trading platforms like PrimeXBT/Bitmex? Cause i really want to have something trade for me non stop. :)

First off, I see:
Deposit/Withdrawal: 0.00

People actually believe in a Demo account results?
That's like believing that Trump guy saying the 2020 Presidential election was rigged.

Back